McLaren Life banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
so we recently got our 720s, it's amazing, as you all know. We have the track telemetry pack, i've figured out how to export the videos and files to a USB but I can't figure out how to get them to be seen by the windows telemetry app so I can do a deeper dive into the data.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
if you're on instagram then send me a PM and I'll give you my instagram I.D. I have a tutorial on how to work the telemetry in my highlighted stories.

Short answer is this;

Go to the settings in your telemetry. A directory would have been created when you downloaded the software. The settings will tell you where that directory is in your computer. The files from your USB has to be copied in that directory. You cannot save it in any other directory and try to open it up. It won't work. It can only be saved in that directory that is in the settings.

Next thing; You cannot copy just the hdf5 files or mp4 files into that directory.

The USB will have created a folder with the track name. That folder has to be copied into the directory that is shown in the settings. The folder will be copied into that directory (obviously the contents of the folder will also be copied over).

After you have done this then try to open the files within the telemetry software by looking for that directory. The rest is easy.

note: the software is not easy to use. There is some tricks in how to use it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts