McLaren Life banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mentioned before that I was heading out to Las Vegas to drive the 570S on the track at Exotics Racing. Well, I did this morning. So I'm starting a thread to share the experience. I don't have time to write everything now, so stay tuned here.

In short:

• It was very well run and they let you drive the cars very hard, although not with ESC in Dynamic mode, which was a bit of a bummer, but I understand why from their point of view.
  • I drove an R8 V10, 991 GT3, 570S, and 488GTB. Seat of the pants is entirely different in each car, but my lap times were within 0.2 seconds across the GT3, 570S, and 488. I was learning the track in the R8, so those times were longer.
  • The GT3 was definitely the driver's car - it just feels right. The 488 is a bit too touchy for my taste - it turns too hard with the first bit of steering wheel movement and for me it made it hard to take a consistent line. The 570S was interesting. Very much as McLaren intended it - takes more skill to master, would be a lot of fun to learn to master it, but it isn't built for all-out lap times. However, it was blazing fast in acceleration - I felt it was even faster than the 488. The thing freaking flies.
More to come!

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
I think if they had let you use dynamic ESC I'm confident you'd fine the 570S to be the fastest among those cars and the most fun. It really is a whole different beast with the dynamic ESC on. I did laps at COTA in three McLarens (570S, 675LT and P1) with an instructor and I was a little underwhelmed by the 570S at first because it just wouldn't power out of the corners like I expected it to. Then my instructor told me the regular ESC mode on the car was setup to keep drivers safe on the road it was holding us back on the track. He told me to turn on dynamic ESC by pressing the ESC OFF button while in track mode. As soon as we hit that button (the dash showed "ESC DYN") the car completely transformed and now it drove like a real McLaren! Holy crap is it fun on the track! I was really shocked at how good it is.

·
Owner
124 Posts
The Exotics Racing crew in Fontana said the exact same thing as the two previous replies. The car just comes alive when in ESC DYN mode. I'm a little surprised the two outfits don't communicate more with one another on such things.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
And now, here's my very long-winded write-up of the day at Exotics Racing:

I found myself in Las Vegas this past Sunday for an upcoming industry conference and thought there could be no better way to get ready for a busy work week than to go drive some fast cars at the track. Las Vegas has a few exotic car racing companies and I chose to go with Exotics Racing.

My objective was to experience the 570S ahead of my delivery in a way that you could never do on a dealer test drive. I also wanted to compare the 570S on track to other cars I had considered. I have a more than decent amount of track driving experience and spoke to Exotics Racing ahead of time to make sure I would be able to drive as fast as I wanted and that I would not get stuck in a lead-follow parade behind slower drivers. They assured me they could accommodate my requirements.

I arrived at Las Vegas Motor Speedway courtesy of the Exotics Racing shuttle that will pick you up from the Aria or the Wynn. It’s a quick 15-minute trip up I-15 from the Las Vegas strip to the Speedway. I have to give a shout out to all the Exotics Racing employees as their hospitality was great every step of the way. The check-in process was quick and there was a brief classroom session before heading out to drive.

My plan was to drive, in the following order:

· Audi R8 V10 for 5 laps: This is a prior generation R8 and just used to learn the track and racing line so I would be up to speed once getting into the cars I really cared about. If you want to see the video, it is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7x7R_j0Pzg

· Porsche 991 GT3 for 12 laps

· McLaren 570S for 20 laps

· Ferrari 488GTB – didn’t plan to drive it, but because of some delays in getting me out in the 570S, Exotics Racing offered me 5 laps in the 488 instead of 5 laps in the McLaren (the 488 costs considerably more to drive) so I couldn’t pass up the opportunity. I had already done my 12 laps in the GT3 at this point and felt like I could learn everything I wanted to about the 570S in 15 laps.

The course is a 1.2 mile road circuit. It has an 1,800-foot main straight and 7 turns. I have to say it is quite fun. There is a banked right-hander and an off camber left over a slight blind rise. It’s a fun course, easy to learn, and has a fun rhythm to it. Now to the cars.

The GT3 is, in a word, sublime. It is a true driver’s car and does exactly what you want it to. The motor sounds great and the car just attacks the apex. Porsche’s stability control on the GT3 seems dialed in to allow some playfulness. I was able to get the car sliding and correct it without intervention. This made it very, very enjoyable to drive quickly. I can see why every magazine and owner raves about the car. It’s very easy to stay on the racing line and be smooth. And since the car has almost identical torque to a standard 911 Carrera S (my daily driver and normal track day car) there’s great drive off corners with no fear of the back-end coming loose. The GT3 is an insanely confidence inspiring car to drive at-speed on the track. In my informal poll of the driving instructors, they all said the GT3 and Ferrari 458 are their favorite cars. My best lap in the GT3 was 55.65 seconds, hitting about 115MPH down the straight. And this was achieved completely stress free. It really is a magnificent car. I must say thank you to my instructor Julian, who really just let me run free and provided the right hints where needed. Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzqIX1mKIXg

Before I move on to the McLaren I have to note that all the cars at Exotics Racing are on steel AP Racing rotors. They go through brakes so quickly they can’t afford to keep replacing carbon ceramics. The brakes in all the cars I drove felt good and strong, but I really can’t comment on what the stock carbon ceramics in each car would feel like. Furthermore, the GT3 was on 280 treadwear Bridgestones, so I can’t hardly fathom how good it would be on its OEM Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires. The McLaren was on Pilot Super Sports and I didn’t notice what tires were on the 488.

OK, now the moment I had been waiting for – driving the 570S. My instructor for the 570S was Buddy. Luckily we had a chance to talk for a while ahead of driving and once Buddy got comfortable with me after a few laps, he let me just drive however I wanted. It’s amazing how different the 570S and the GT3 feel on the track. The 570S doesn’t turn in like the GT3 or carry the same cornering speed. Exotics Racing only allows the instructors to run in Track/Track with ESC normal. To me it didn’t feel like this affected corner entry or speed. But it was highly evident on every corner exit that the ESC was dialing back the power until the car was pointed dead ahead with no steering angle. Coming off every corner involved a solid two count until the power would come on. I drove a BMW M4 at a BMW event a few months ago and it was exactly the same way. No power at all as you track-out of a corner. Then as you get fully straight the ESC allows the power to come on. I asked Buddy if he could change the ESC mode but he’s really not allowed to. My lap time in the 570S was 55.72 seconds and I was hitting about 127-128MPH down the straight. Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MIQ_mjFJn0

This result surprised me because of two things. First, the GT3 was so confidence inspiring and smooth I just felt my laps were way faster in it. Second, the delay in full power coming onto the straights in the McLaren means that had I been able to use ESC Dynamic mode, I think I would easily have gained another 1.5 seconds just getting a better drive off each corner.

Overall my impression of the 570S is positive. Once the ESC unleashes the beast, it is just ridiculously fast. I think McLaren is way under-rating the horsepower and torque on this car. It is a car that would be harder to master than the GT3, but it will make you a better driver because of it. The GT3 is so competent you just drive. The McLaren requires more work and more finesse to get it right – but that’s exactly how McLaren designed the 570S and I like it. It’s not built to slaughter lap records. That’s the job of the Super Series cars. I can see the 570S being an incredibly rewarding car to drive on the street and a challenging car to learn for 10/10ths track driving. The fact that I felt much less settled in the 570S than in the GT3, but ultimately ran the same lap times even with ESC costing me tons of time speaks volumes for the car. I don’t want to paint the impression that the car was squirrelly or evil – it behaved very nicely. But I had to be more cognizant of understeer and weight transfer than I did in the GT3. Some of this could very much be because I was arriving at the corner entries going faster in the 570S and so had to brake much harder and trail brake more than in the GT3. Very different cars, both excellent in their own ways.

My final instructor was Mark for the 488GTB. I had previously driven a 458 on the track and really liked it. I would describe it as a big go-kart – very light and responsive. Very easy to rotate and catch. The 488 felt like this on steroids – perhaps a bit too much. For my first lap Mark had the manettino set to Sport. Once he felt comfortable with my driving ability for a lap, he reached over and switched to Race mode. In Race mode I could get the drive off the corners that eluded me in the 570S. The 488 has extremely quick steering – too much so for my tastes. It made it hard for me to find and keep a consistent line, as my calibration wasn’t adjusted to such a fast steering ratio. I’m sure in time I would have learned it just fine, but it felt too twitchy when only having five laps to learn the car. All that said, my lap time was 55.45 seconds, fastest of the day – but also benefitting from going last with the most time to learn the track. Speed down the straight was similar to the 570 at about 127-128MPH. Given that I was getting a better drive off the corner in the Ferrari, it is again a huge testament to McLaren that the 570S was hitting the same speed by the end of the straight. Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_2dmaq-eSU

Three different cars, each resulting in lap times within 0.3 seconds of each other. Each delivering their performance and results in entirely different ways. The experience makes me very eager to receive my own 570S and take it to the track in ESC Dynamic mode. If it hung with the GT3 and 488 when being hobbled by traction control, I can hardly imagine what it will be like when set in the proper mode.

And finally, some miscellaneous notes that I didn’t want to leave out:

· While the instructors were terrific at letting me drive to my abilities, they do have guidelines to help the longevity of the cars and provide a safety net for less experienced drivers. Not going into ESC Dynamic mode is one. Short shifting well below redline is another (1,000-2,000 RPM shy of redline). Not allowing optimal downshifts for many points on the track was a third, requiring the car to torque its way off some corners when 1-2 gears lower would have allowed it to really rip. And they’ll signal braking points that could easily be surpassed by a good driver. Out of respect for the instructors I didn’t violate their rules in search of faster laps.
· I’d highly recommend Exotics Racing to anybody who wants to really drive a car like this before buying it. It’s not cheap, but it is really fun and a reasonable spend relative to how much you’re spending on the car.
· I honestly felt the least fast in the 570S, but the lap times of the three cars are all within the margin of error of being equivalent. With ESC Dynamic it must be quite a machine.
· Normally aspirated cars still sound better. The 458, the GT3, and the Huracan all howl. The 570S didn’t have the sport exhaust and was pretty uninspiring from outside the car. Inside the car it sounded just fine to me. But the GT3 sounded better.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Great write up! The GT3 has 4 wheel steering--really helps to keep the steering feel balanced in the corners.

Josh I wrote the above before watching your video--where you referred to the 4 wheel steering:)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Very well written and the video's made it feel like I was there on the passenger seat. The instructors seem to talk a lot. Can you pay extra for them to stay quiet? Lol!

·
Registered
19 Posts
And now, here's my very long-winded write-up of the day at Exotics Racing:

I found myself in Las Vegas this past Sunday for an upcoming industry conference and thought there could be no better way to get ready for a busy work week than to go drive some fast cars at the track. Las Vegas has a few exotic car racing companies and I chose to go with Exotics Racing.

My objective was to experience the 570S ahead of my delivery in a way that you could never do on a dealer test drive. I also wanted to compare the 570S on track to other cars I had considered. I have a more than decent amount of track driving experience and spoke to Exotics Racing ahead of time to make sure I would be able to drive as fast as I wanted and that I would not get stuck in a lead-follow parade behind slower drivers. They assured me they could accommodate my requirements.

I arrived at Las Vegas Motor Speedway courtesy of the Exotics Racing shuttle that will pick you up from the Aria or the Wynn. It’s a quick 15-minute trip up I-15 from the Las Vegas strip to the Speedway. I have to give a shout out to all the Exotics Racing employees as their hospitality was great every step of the way. The check-in process was quick and there was a brief classroom session before heading out to drive.

My plan was to drive, in the following order:

· Audi R8 V10 for 5 laps: This is a prior generation R8 and just used to learn the track and racing line so I would be up to speed once getting into the cars I really cared about. If you want to see the video, it is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7x7R_j0Pzg

· Porsche 991 GT3 for 12 laps

· McLaren 570S for 20 laps

· Ferrari 488GTB – didn’t plan to drive it, but because of some delays in getting me out in the 570S, Exotics Racing offered me 5 laps in the 488 instead of 5 laps in the McLaren (the 488 costs considerably more to drive) so I couldn’t pass up the opportunity. I had already done my 12 laps in the GT3 at this point and felt like I could learn everything I wanted to about the 570S in 15 laps.

The course is a 1.2 mile road circuit. It has an 1,800-foot main straight and 7 turns. I have to say it is quite fun. There is a banked right-hander and an off camber left over a slight blind rise. It’s a fun course, easy to learn, and has a fun rhythm to it. Now to the cars.

The GT3 is, in a word, sublime. It is a true driver’s car and does exactly what you want it to. The motor sounds great and the car just attacks the apex. Porsche’s stability control on the GT3 seems dialed in to allow some playfulness. I was able to get the car sliding and correct it without intervention. This made it very, very enjoyable to drive quickly. I can see why every magazine and owner raves about the car. It’s very easy to stay on the racing line and be smooth. And since the car has almost identical torque to a standard 911 Carrera S (my daily driver and normal track day car) there’s great drive off corners with no fear of the back-end coming loose. The GT3 is an insanely confidence inspiring car to drive at-speed on the track. In my informal poll of the driving instructors, they all said the GT3 and Ferrari 458 are their favorite cars. My best lap in the GT3 was 55.65 seconds, hitting about 115MPH down the straight. And this was achieved completely stress free. It really is a magnificent car. I must say thank you to my instructor Julian, who really just let me run free and provided the right hints where needed. Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzqIX1mKIXg

Before I move on to the McLaren I have to note that all the cars at Exotics Racing are on steel AP Racing rotors. They go through brakes so quickly they can’t afford to keep replacing carbon ceramics. The brakes in all the cars I drove felt good and strong, but I really can’t comment on what the stock carbon ceramics in each car would feel like. Furthermore, the GT3 was on 280 treadwear Bridgestones, so I can’t hardly fathom how good it would be on its OEM Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires. The McLaren was on Pilot Super Sports and I didn’t notice what tires were on the 488.

OK, now the moment I had been waiting for – driving the 570S. My instructor for the 570S was Buddy. Luckily we had a chance to talk for a while ahead of driving and once Buddy got comfortable with me after a few laps, he let me just drive however I wanted. It’s amazing how different the 570S and the GT3 feel on the track. The 570S doesn’t turn in like the GT3 or carry the same cornering speed. Exotics Racing only allows the instructors to run in Track/Track with ESC normal. To me it didn’t feel like this affected corner entry or speed. But it was highly evident on every corner exit that the ESC was dialing back the power until the car was pointed dead ahead with no steering angle. Coming off every corner involved a solid two count until the power would come on. I drove a BMW M4 at a BMW event a few months ago and it was exactly the same way. No power at all as you track-out of a corner. Then as you get fully straight the ESC allows the power to come on. I asked Buddy if he could change the ESC mode but he’s really not allowed to. My lap time in the 570S was 55.72 seconds and I was hitting about 127-128MPH down the straight. Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MIQ_mjFJn0

This result surprised me because of two things. First, the GT3 was so confidence inspiring and smooth I just felt my laps were way faster in it. Second, the delay in full power coming onto the straights in the McLaren means that had I been able to use ESC Dynamic mode, I think I would easily have gained another 1.5 seconds just getting a better drive off each corner.

Overall my impression of the 570S is positive. Once the ESC unleashes the beast, it is just ridiculously fast. I think McLaren is way under-rating the horsepower and torque on this car. It is a car that would be harder to master than the GT3, but it will make you a better driver because of it. The GT3 is so competent you just drive. The McLaren requires more work and more finesse to get it right – but that’s exactly how McLaren designed the 570S and I like it. It’s not built to slaughter lap records. That’s the job of the Super Series cars. I can see the 570S being an incredibly rewarding car to drive on the street and a challenging car to learn for 10/10ths track driving. The fact that I felt much less settled in the 570S than in the GT3, but ultimately ran the same lap times even with ESC costing me tons of time speaks volumes for the car. I don’t want to paint the impression that the car was squirrelly or evil – it behaved very nicely. But I had to be more cognizant of understeer and weight transfer than I did in the GT3. Some of this could very much be because I was arriving at the corner entries going faster in the 570S and so had to brake much harder and trail brake more than in the GT3. Very different cars, both excellent in their own ways.

My final instructor was Mark for the 488GTB. I had previously driven a 458 on the track and really liked it. I would describe it as a big go-kart – very light and responsive. Very easy to rotate and catch. The 488 felt like this on steroids – perhaps a bit too much. For my first lap Mark had the manettino set to Sport. Once he felt comfortable with my driving ability for a lap, he reached over and switched to Race mode. In Race mode I could get the drive off the corners that eluded me in the 570S. The 488 has extremely quick steering – too much so for my tastes. It made it hard for me to find and keep a consistent line, as my calibration wasn’t adjusted to such a fast steering ratio. I’m sure in time I would have learned it just fine, but it felt too twitchy when only having five laps to learn the car. All that said, my lap time was 55.45 seconds, fastest of the day – but also benefitting from going last with the most time to learn the track. Speed down the straight was similar to the 570 at about 127-128MPH. Given that I was getting a better drive off the corner in the Ferrari, it is again a huge testament to McLaren that the 570S was hitting the same speed by the end of the straight. Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_2dmaq-eSU

Three different cars, each resulting in lap times within 0.3 seconds of each other. Each delivering their performance and results in entirely different ways. The experience makes me very eager to receive my own 570S and take it to the track in ESC Dynamic mode. If it hung with the GT3 and 488 when being hobbled by traction control, I can hardly imagine what it will be like when set in the proper mode.

And finally, some miscellaneous notes that I didn’t want to leave out:

· While the instructors were terrific at letting me drive to my abilities, they do have guidelines to help the longevity of the cars and provide a safety net for less experienced drivers. Not going into ESC Dynamic mode is one. Short shifting well below redline is another (1,000-2,000 RPM shy of redline). Not allowing optimal downshifts for many points on the track was a third, requiring the car to torque its way off some corners when 1-2 gears lower would have allowed it to really rip. And they’ll signal braking points that could easily be surpassed by a good driver. Out of respect for the instructors I didn’t violate their rules in search of faster laps.
· I’d highly recommend Exotics Racing to anybody who wants to really drive a car like this before buying it. It’s not cheap, but it is really fun and a reasonable spend relative to how much you’re spending on the car.
· I honestly felt the least fast in the 570S, but the lap times of the three cars are all within the margin of error of being equivalent. With ESC Dynamic it must be quite a machine.
· Normally aspirated cars still sound better. The 458, the GT3, and the Huracan all howl. The 570S didn’t have the sport exhaust and was pretty uninspiring from outside the car. Inside the car it sounded just fine to me. But the GT3 sounded better.
I just got back from Exotics full day one on one personal intruction course there with 35 laps with the 570S throught the day plus lower speed slolam work. It was a great day with jD as my. Instructor. As I am not a track driver my best time was 57 seconds but i got to know my car better for sure. Your comment about coming out of the turns and not having turbo power could be related to your steering amount as I was told the turbo's dont kick in if your turning to much by design.. i guess that is tied into ESC? The 488 has the same thing they said.
I felt the 488 was the same power and speed. Down the straigh away. I liked the playfulness of the 570 better and the styling and interior. 488 sounded really good as does the 458
Great day and I frigging love my 570S

·
Registered
70 Posts
Funny reading this now. I fly to Vegas tomorrow, didn't know they had a 570S till yesterday and booked 12 laps to give it a go. I've sold myself on a 570GT, but have only driven a 570s on a dealer test drive so far. Excited to get out Friday AM and give it a go. I'm a drag racer, turning is a foreign concept :D.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Excited to see what you think after driving the 570 on the track. Since I wrote this post originally I've taken delivery of my 570S and done a track day where I could use ESC DYN mode. It makes all the difference! The car is an animal. And it's great on the street too. The steering feedback is like a lost art. McLaren really nailed it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Preface with I've never road raced. I'm a drag racer by nature and have made a 1000 runs down a drag strip.

I did my drive today. Did the 991 GT3 and the 570S. Was a lot of fun. Had a lot of cars on during the 991 drive, but was fine to get familiar with the course. It's a cool car that I'd feel comfortable having a friend go into that has never raced anything. You can put the car where you want, a lot of fun.

The 570s was totally different. Agreed on the braking. I'll use all the wrong terminology here, but I'd drill the brake and need to stay into it to keep it stable. Otherwise it would unload and not make the instructor happy. The instructor was great and I was very honest that I had no turning experience but plenty of car experience. I was there to learn and do the best I could. I had relatively clean track. What REALLY sucked, my best put together lap, didn't get recorded because we had 1% fuel and we had to pull in, very frustrating. Went back out and took me a lap or two to get back into a groove. The car was a LOT of fun and I would have felt more inclined to push certain corners if it were my car. I wasn't there to set the world on fire, I was there to see how I liked the car. My plan has been to purchase in Feb, but didn't have any real seat time in the car.

Amazing experience. My 570s times were 55.3-56.6 over 10 laps. I would have been under 55 had we not needed gas, very frustrating haha. I've signed up for a bondurant experience so I can get a new over priced hobby. I can't wait to get one of these cars, so different from the heavy big power cars I'm used to.

·
Track Rat Advocate
272 Posts
Preface with I've never road raced. I'm a drag racer by nature and have made a 1000 runs down a drag strip.

I did my drive today. Did the 991 GT3 and the 570S. Was a lot of fun. Had a lot of cars on during the 991 drive, but was fine to get familiar with the course. It's a cool car that I'd feel comfortable having a friend go into that has never raced anything. You can put the car where you want, a lot of fun.

The 570s was totally different. Agreed on the braking. I'll use all the wrong terminology here, but I'd drill the brake and need to stay into it to keep it stable. Otherwise it would unload and not make the instructor happy. The instructor was great and I was very honest that I had no turning experience but plenty of car experience. I was there to learn and do the best I could. I had relatively clean track. What REALLY sucked, my best put together lap, didn't get recorded because we had 1% fuel and we had to pull in, very frustrating. Went back out and took me a lap or two to get back into a groove. The car was a LOT of fun and I would have felt more inclined to push certain corners if it were my car. I wasn't there to set the world on fire, I was there to see how I liked the car. My plan has been to purchase in Feb, but didn't have any real seat time in the car.

Amazing experience. My 570s times were 55.3-56.6 over 10 laps. I would have been under 55 had we not needed gas, very frustrating haha. I've signed up for a bondurant experience so I can get a new over priced hobby. I can't wait to get one of these cars, so different from the heavy big power cars I'm used to.

The real defining characteristic of the 570S on track is that it feels like you always have that little devil on your shoulder to "push harder" but in reality the ESC intervention is pretty high on cornering. When you take it off, the car really is a monster and has a ton of torque to break the tires loose...now- driving that style with the ass end of the car sliding 10 degrees past neutral will not be any faster...but it FEELS faster.

this is what the rear steering on the porsche creates...a sensation of speed that is kind of a falsehood. that initial turn in is so abrupt that it gives you extra confidence but is basically unloading the rear of the car in a manner different than a 570S, 488 etc...so while the front of the ferrari is kind of a problem (because it has a non-linear boosted feel, makes it twitchy) the rear of the GT3 on the second phase of turn in gives you the rotation that you normally had to have good footwork to create.

Overall, the best lap times in EVERY McLaren including the P1 are really clean with minimal drifting- this is a characteristic of the Trofeo R tires on stock vehicles as well as the McLaren ethos of "just enough and not one drop more" during "sport mode" or even Track mode handling setups.

Each of these cars is a really cool car but if someone were to take a 570S, get the bucket seats, and drive with ESC OFF in Track/Track...eventually they would be WELL clear of a GT3 because the car is lighter, more powerful, and has a lot smaller hole to punch in the air.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Maybe I need to convince those guys out there to turn on the ESC whatever thing because my laps were so much faster there in the gt3 than the 570 and I can sum it up in a few words....corner exit speed... The 570 just seemed to take a while to get going out of the corner where the gt3 jumped out. It surprised me to be honest. But my lap times don't lie. 57s in the 570s and turned a 51.xxx in the gt3.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Maybe I need to convince those guys out there to turn on the ESC whatever thing because my laps were so much faster there in the gt3 than the 570 and I can sum it up in a few words....corner exit speed... The 570 just seemed to take a while to get going out of the corner where the gt3 jumped out. It surprised me to be honest. But my lap times don't lie. 57s in the 570s and turned a 51.xxx in the gt3.
Driving a 570 on the track without Dynamic ESC enabled is a travesty. The exit speed with Dynamic ESC or ESC off is dramatically faster than ESC completely on.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts