McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have not done any track driving in any of my cars yet, never had the time. I did a track training day in Canada once with amg, but that's it.

Was wondering when people from here will be going to spa for a track day, if there is good support there in case of issues and also who organizes them.. Need to finally go once!

Thx.

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
The pure Mclaren guys will go am sure although the calender hasn't been announced yet... The support then as you would imagine is excellent and indeed improving all the time .. Am sure the calender will get posted here as soon as its finalised... Definitely the way to go with the Mclaren and it'll be cheaper than last year!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The pure Mclaren guys will go am sure although the calender hasn't been announced yet... The support then as you would imagine is excellent and indeed improving all the time .. Am sure the calender will get posted here as soon as its finalised... Definitely the way to go with the Mclaren and it'll be cheaper than last year!
Awesome, thx. Will look out for it.

·
Registered
551 Posts
There's a track day at Spa with curbstone on 30th September and there should be some Macs as well. i'll be there at least

·
Registered
551 Posts
9th October??? Didn't know about that one. Who's organising that? Any link

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
30th september.. ok, might be hard for me to be there... but I will check. 9th October should be easier... but thanks! If anyone can post links to both of them that would be great...

But I guess neither of them with have direct McLaren support there?

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
no these aren't McLaren days,. they're independent days with zero support at all.. will post a link when I can find it..

·
Registered
551 Posts
http://curbstone.be/events

Why would one require technical support. A Mclaren never brakes down and if it happens you'll need a flatbed

If you bought it from mclaren Brussels I've got most of their cell phone nbrs

·
Registered
551 Posts
I wish I could join you guys but I've got no car or should I say no car without problems.
Sorry to hear this Martin. gearbox playing tricks again?

1 - 20 of 88 Posts