McLaren Life banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3,073 Posts
McDc that's like a third of one percent of the total cost of your car. Your sounding like Markjayw and his statement on the updated version of Tapatalk2 at a cost of 1.99. Hey it's only money, lets all keep the economy going by spending when ever need be no questions asked. Lol..... Cheers....??
What the heck are you talking about???

The OP asked about the possibility to retrofit the TPMS and I replied yes plus added the price for additional convenience so where is the problem?

· Registered
3,073 Posts
Just reread the thread. You seem to have quoted the wrong post. I never said one should buy cheaper no name sensors on ebay, actually I just bought another set from McL last week for my track wheels.

Don't drink and post, really :D

· Registered
3,073 Posts
Ok, bought a bottle of cheapest wine from the local store, but still not getting what your problem is with my post ? :confused:

Are you suggesting that all people buying original parts from McLaren, like the TMPS sensors, are stupid people with too much money to spend ?

A set of TMPS sensors is 0.3% of the total cost of the car and really nothing compared to the annually running costs like service, tires, brakes, fuel, insurance etc. so why bother with cheap stuff from china on ebay ???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.