·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have to teach me how to do that. I read how to, but you guys probably have a quick way to do it.

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
Something about it I really do like. Somehow they've made it look good from almost every angle, which is rare these days. Very fluid and organic, nothing looks out of place.

However, in that shade of red, it looks too plastic, for me. Would love to see a picture of metallic silver or dark grey, perhaps with some HDR effect with the contrast turned up a bit. If it could be made to look more like molten metal, I think it would look even better.

·
Premium Member
1,252 Posts
Something about it I really do like. Somehow they've made it look good from almost every angle, which is rare these days. Very fluid and organic, nothing looks out of place.

However, in that shade of red, it looks too plastic, for me. Would love to see a picture of metallic silver or dark grey, perhaps with some HDR effect with the contrast turned up a bit. If it could be made to look more like molten metal, I think it would look even better.
Looks more Alien than P1 in grey!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
A car designed by and for Playstation.

FT - stands for Future Toyota.

I wouldn't count on this one and if it does appear don't be surprised if it has an electric battery and remote control. :)

·
Premium Member
1,252 Posts
What got me was that they really emphasised the term Supra, so elements drawn from this should see it to the replacement car, I like how they've used the dummy side vent as an excuse for aero, at least the feature works (or claim to) as at first I didn't understand why it was needed on a front engined car

1 - 12 of 12 Posts