McLaren Life banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m trying to install a front license plate on my 600LT and would like guidance on how I can remove the tow hook cover on the font bumper. Tried to remove it and it’s not intuitive and the users manual has no instructions. Don’t want to end up breaking it if I can help it. Thx.

·
570S Silica White
743 Posts
You just pop it out of there. I am able to pop my 570S cover off with my fingers, but you could also use a non-scratching tool.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Did you pull it straight up, slide down etc. I’m trying to pull it straight up and out and it’s holding tight. Don’t want to apply too much pressure and break it. Maybe I’m being too gentle and need to apply more pressure.

·
570S Silica White
743 Posts
Thanks. Did you pull it straight up, slide down etc. I’m trying to pull it straight up and out and it’s holding tight. Don’t want to apply too much pressure and break it. Maybe I’m being too gentle and need to apply more pressure.
It takes a pretty good tug. I remember being a bit concerned about breaking it, checked with a buddy who said "Just give a good strong pull" and that's all it took.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts