McLaren Life banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, are there many Toronto area owners are on here? I work for a Canadian firm and have been commuting back and forth to Toronto (from the UK) for a while but it is now likely that we move to Toronto for a couple of years from early Summer. I'm just beginning to contemplate what that means for my 12C and what i do about withdrawal symptoms! Sell it, store it, rent one occasionally in Toronto or perhaps join a supercar club (buy points and have access to a variety of cars) if such a thing exists in Toronto.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Hi, are there many Toronto area owners are on here? I work for a Canadian firm and have been commuting back and forth to Toronto (from the UK) for a while but it is now likely that we move to Toronto for a couple of years from early Summer. I'm just beginning to contemplate what that means for my 12C and what i do about withdrawal symptoms! Sell it, store it, rent one occasionally in Toronto or perhaps join a supercar club (buy points and have access to a variety of cars) if such a thing exists in Toronto.
That's what I call a loaded question jarjared and not knowing you makes it that much more difficult to answer. So if I understand correctly you'll be in Toronto during the summer months only and then returning to the UK? If thats the case and you love your car, then you should keep it. Not sure what the driving conditions will be like in the UK upon your return and if you like to drive in adverse conditions. As mentioned there are so many variables, if you financially well off then buy a used McLaren here. From the sounds of it Pfaff have a couple coming off lease, therefore pricing should be somewhat reasonable. I live just north of Toronto so if you want to PM me we could discuss further. Cheers.....??

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not intended to be loaded at all.

Just trying to gauge to 12c owner base and enthusiast levels around Toronto. Likely to be in Toronto for 2 years beginning this Summer. I won't be able to buy a car in Toronto without selling the one in the UK Will try and visit Pfaff in any case next time i'm there. The ideal though would be a supercar club (like p1international in the UK) but google is throwing a blank so it seems like they don't exist.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Not intended to be loaded at all.

Just trying to gauge to 12c owner base and enthusiast levels around Toronto. Likely to be in Toronto for 2 years beginning this Summer. I won't be able to buy a car in Toronto without selling the one in the UK Will try and visit Pfaff in any case next time i'm there. The ideal though would be a supercar club (like p1international in the UK) but google is throwing a blank so it seems like they don't exist.
I know that we are in the process of setting up a McLaren club for the greater Toronto area. I'm not sure as to how far we are at getting it off the ground, hopefully it will be up and running before the summer starts. As soon as things get established I will make a point of announcing it on the forum. Cheers.....??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts