McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please list any technical questions you have regarding the 12C and we will make a video to answer them! Thanks! - Dimmitt Automotive Group, home to McLaren Tampa Bay

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
What actually happens when you change the tire selector toggle in the on-board computer (i.e. from standard P Zero to Corsa, or Winter). Does the traction control re-calibrate? Brake Steer? EBD?

·
Sponsor
936 Posts
Can you make a video of how to remove the exhaust? Step by step panel removal.
Can you do the same for the front bumper?

Thanks

·
Registered
376 Posts
Where do you install the Trickle Charger?

Joe

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Where do you install the Trickle Charger?

Joe
Open the front hood. Look about 6-12 inches left of the front center, you will see what looks like a cig. adapter / access. plug, it flips up. That's where the cig. lighter adapter plugs into. Just put the hood down, but don't close it, and run a cord over the front bumper. If you are a picky bastard like me, put a towel over the bumper.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Open the front hood. Look about 6-12 inches left of the front center, you will see what looks like a cig. adapter / access. plug, it flips up. That's where the cig. lighter adapter plugs into. Just put the hood down, but don't close it, and run a cord over the front bumper. If you are a picky bastard like me, put a towel over the bumper.
Thank you! I was too lazy to look it up. Saturday is nighty-night time.

Joe;)

·
McLaren Convert
397 Posts
DIY oil change, hydraulic suspension fluid change, ISG replacement, transmission fluid change.

·
Sponsor
936 Posts
DIY oil change, hydraulic suspension fluid change, ISG replacement, transmission fluid change.
Bbywu, great post and good luck with your requests!

I would like to know if the dealer can deactivate error codes if the stock seats are replaced with racing buckets for track days.

I would also like to know if the dealer can deactivate the front parking sensors, only, so that I can change the front bumper to a non-parking sensor bumper.

If you fill these requests in this thread, Dimmitt Automotive, then I will pay a fee for the information.

Thank you

·
Registered
52 Posts
I can attest first hand that Dimmitt is 1st Class from A-Z.

Service, sales and customer service is the best bar none.

Louis

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
I can attest first hand that Dimmitt is 1st Class from A-Z.

Service, sales and customer service is the best bar none.

Louis
Eh, my car was not exactly in the conditioned they claimed upon delivery. Annoyed, but wanted to drive it too much to deal with it. Nothing major, but I definitely was peeved that something was not mentioned and it was very noticeable. I'd still have bought the car and got a pretty good deal, but still thought, "Why wasn't this mentioned?"

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all for your replies! The Holidays have delayed this video quite a bit but I have not forgotten about everyone's questions!! I will be starting this video within the next few weeks. Thank you for your patience and from everyone at Dimmitt Automotive Group, we wish you all great start to 2014!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
how do you lower the ride height a bit on this fandangled fluid road suspension?

·
Registered
376 Posts

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Mine will be dumping the stock Pzeros in favour of Pilot Super Sports very early in its lifetime.
Tim,there has been a debate as to whether they make them in the correct size yet,do you know if this is now the case ?:)

·
Registered
645 Posts
Tim,there has been a debate as to whether they make them in the correct size yet,do you know if this is now the case ?:)
That's a good question, I might have just assumed. I don't have a 12C in my garage to go look at the tyre sizes ahah.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Pretty certain that supersports exist in 235/35/19 and 305/30/20 form.. the issue really is is the bloody M1 or MC1 stamp on the sidewall and how important or otherwise one views having that....

1 - 20 of 37 Posts