McLaren Life banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Christmas is approaching and Top Gear have released their annual DVD.

I've found a version on YouTube. I actually want to do this road trip myself at some point. Anyone up for it? :D

This should keep everyone going until the next series of Top Gear in the new year.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
964 Posts
We almost did the exact reverse of many of the roads they used.
Some great motors and looks like they had their typical fun...

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm very envious of you Gary. Some of the roads look incredible. I take it you didn't get banned from driving in France though like Jeremy and Richard? ;)

·
Registered
964 Posts
No, never pulled... mind you I do remember the days when you left your speedo in mph and just used the same numbers :D
Those Lemans trips were fun then!

Just got my copy of EVO through, it has the new 911T, Ferrari Special and a Jag write up on what looks a stunning road in Romania- (not the Top gear one) some stunning images :cool:
Oh! and that final writeup on the 12C by Nick Trott.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, never pulled... mind you I do remember the days when you left your speedo in mph and just used the same numbers :D
Those Lemans trips were fun then!

Just got my copy of EVO through, it has the new 911T, Ferrari Special and a Jag write up on what looks a stunning road in Romania- (not the Top gear one) some stunning images :cool:
Oh! and that final writeup on the 12C by Nick Trott.
Some of Romania's roads do look incredible. It would be a ballache of a country to drive to though. Probably easier to just hire a car out there.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I enjoyed that immensely nicklinacre17, its always great to watch something with beautiful cars, roads, sites, sounds, food, lots of laughter and of course women. Cheers.....??

·
Registered
223 Posts
I drove those similar roads in July and September w/ my GT-R. I hope time allows me to drive w/ my Mclaren this summer in those same hot spots. I hope Mclaren offers support across the pond as well.

http://youtu.be/NMzTzpqxENw

1 - 13 of 13 Posts