McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the new season starts a week today I thought I may as well start a thread where we can discuss the reviews and post videos of the shows.

I'll start with the two new trailers that have been released.

Cannot wait for the P1 review!!!! :D:D:D

·
Registered
164 Posts
Can't see in my country, either way I'm very excited for season 21 especially the P1 review. Hoping this season is better than last.

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
Can't see in my country, either way I'm very excited for season 21 especially the P1 review. Hoping this season is better than last.
Honestly I am fully prepared for the p1 bit to be a damp squib. Excise the pun but it was so wet that day. Much better to watch Andy's YouTube video. The commentary and so forth will be enthusiastic no doubt though.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Anybody know when it airs on BBC America??

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You guys across the pond get an awful trailer.

I've found the two trailers that we get again and now you guys should be able to see them...

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Will someone please post the P1 video clip when it comes on TG!!

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
It was recorded today, so potentially someone will post the lap time up before sunday.
That would be disappointing ,the weather in the UK is appalling !! We know the Belgium vid is being used on sunday,but they could do the lap time at a more appropriate time, after all it would be in McLaren's interest for the conditions to be perfect and they are just down the road so a car could be made available at the drop of hat,that is unless you know different .................

·
Mark Antar Design
1,870 Posts
That would be disappointing ,the weather in the UK is appalling !! We know the Belgium vid is being used on sunday,but they could do the lap time at a more appropriate time, after all it would be in McLaren's interest for the conditions to be perfect and they are just down the road so a car could be made available at the drop of hat,that is unless you know different .................
The episode was recorded today, not the lap! :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
All you Macca people on here i would have thought well versed in the 'car'stuff' on the interwebz ;)

trying to tune in on the dinosaur bbc uk vision just a waste of time - for all outside Uk:rolleyes:

Watch here ...... its streaming quality / original upload isn't so great but good enough if you watching on laptop or linking to your tv screen ....... its loaded in segments of 10minutes but it automatically runs through each

Sadly i've not had time to watch it yet so can't comment but i'm more interested in seeing the demolition drive in the food market ! :eek:

http://www.streetfire.net/video/top-gear-season-21-episode-1_2450433.htm

- if it don't work let me know but link should work or cut/paste * skip ad at start:eek:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Well that first episode of the series bites. It really wasn't that good car wise. Comedy wise it was slightly funny. Another reason why not watching tv is a good thing

·
Registered
824 Posts
To me, episode one of the current series was one of the worst, ever, although incredibly Clarkson tweeted

“Heartfelt thanks for the almost completely unanimous thumbs up for tonight's show. Next week, it's a bit more car orientated.”

WTF has Top Gear become, if it’s not about cars!!

Of course you are not out of touch with the motoring world Mr C and yes we want moronic and ill conceived drama - as Top Gear ceased to being factual years ago.

Slightly off topic, but to demonstrate that not ever video production is a pile of cr*p and doesn't have to cost millions to produce , or indeed, needs to include imbeciles who can't act.

For some lucky and talented fellow, this was all in a mornings work :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT7qrYi8R_M

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
The show was a drag with the piece on old GTi cars going on and on. It is an entertainment show now built around supporting Clarksons image/reputation.

Shame as I enjoy an irreverent car review .

1 - 20 of 76 Posts