McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We won't get an official time for the Nordschleife, but we will get one from The Stig driving at Dunsfold. I have no doubt that the P1 will set the record for legal cars on street tires. What are your estimates and why?

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
I don't think there will be a time. The Stig will simply drive out the front gate and be gone......he will be smitten.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yeah Andy, I have seen that AWESOME video (several times :) ). So you say faster than the FXX with Schumacher driving on slicks? Wow that is incredible.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Yeah Andy, I have seen that AWESOME video (several times :) ). So You say faster than the FXX with Schumacher driving on slicks? Wow that is incredible.
We have one owner that has stated its faster than an FXX that he has been in ,would be interesting to know what it will do on slicks !!

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
It does seem fast in those vids and surely will set a record for something........amazing speed , lacks emotion though.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
LOL.

My guess is 1:08.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I wish they would at least run the 12C spider on the track. They ran the 12c in 2010!?!?! I mean that is pre pre pre pre update. I bet the 12C with updates could cut another 1-2 seconds and come in around 1:14ish

·
Registered
33 Posts
Looks like Huayra is going to be murdered. Those flaps will look like gimmicks then. If it was on regular tyres, would 12C match it? After what Pagani said what he thinks about P1, an incredibile lap time would be very rewarding. It should be quick, unless Hammond drives it. :D

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
I'm in for 1:08 as well under optimal conditions.

>8^)
ER

1 - 20 of 28 Posts