McLaren Life banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy of mine runs a charity AutoX for Huntington's Disease every year and I decided to take the 570 out this year. My favorite part of this car is the reaction I get from people. I let kids/adults sit in it all the time and they love it. My goal for the AutoX was to get 6 people in the car for a ride along while the camera was rolling. here is a quick highlight reel before the longer 20 minute video gets done. I hope you enjoy and would appreciate if you hit the subscribe button!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that was nice of you. sometimes a car can brighten up someones day
it really does! The one kid FaceTime'd his dad when he was in the car and they were going nuts. The girl in the white shirt was emotional after going for a ride because she always wanted to ride in a McLaren and never thought she would.

Next time you are out, take a few extra minutes if someone comes up to you. I think we take these cars for granted some times, I know I do. They are special beasts that will brighten someones day.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Haha thanks for sharing. Great videos. It is nice to be able to share the experience of these cars with others in whatever capacity.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts