McLaren Life banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read with great intrest the post's about buying or cancelling your car.
i ask you the question why did you order your car? was it to make money? was it for the re-sale value? was it because you liked it?
no-one knows the re-sale of any car, so why are you thinking of the re-sale value when you havent even recived your car?
all these people running down the MP4 12 C before they havent even recived it and thinking of selling it. i say to you dont be silly this is going to be a very rare and disirable car i can't wait to recive mine and enjoy it and i suggest you do the same. i would think you would be buying this car to have fun and lots and lots of enjoyment out of it.....and not to make a quick buck!
as for getting infomation from your dealer im dealing with london (Alistair) he has been truthful and honest from day one if i want to know anything i call him, i suggest if you are having any doubts or queries call him for reassurance, he is one of the nicest dealers i have ever dealt with.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hi @ all, i m new here and from germany!
i have lost my heart a few month ago to the mp4-12c! It is my favorite car, much more than the 458! I have driven the 458 some weeks ago, perhaps it is the car for the fun of it, but i want to drive and have to drive it almost always, so i hope the MC is the better way for me. I would "never" cancel my order only seeing BBC (5th gear)!!! Even thougt it will be still "a few" seconds slower on one race corse. Im shure, that Ron an McLaren will do everything to annul the annoying results last week in his "homeland". For me the most significant point is the coming test with the everyday handling in towns, streets, freeways and so on!!!
This chapter is more important for me than driving sliding a round corse like tiff and co!!!! Sorry for my school english

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Hi @ all, i m new here and from germany!
i have lost my heart a few month ago to the mp4-12c! It is my favorite car, much more than the 458! I have driven the 458 some weeks ago, perhaps it is the car for the fun of it, but i want to drive and have to drive it almost always, so i hope the MC is the better way for me. I would "never" cancel my order only seeing BBC (5th gear)!!! Even thougt it will be still "a few" seconds slower on one race corse. Im shure, that Ron an McLaren will do everything to annul the annoying results last week in his "homeland". For me the most significant point is the coming test with the everyday handling in towns, streets, freeways and so on!!!
This chapter is more important for me than driving sliding a round corse like tiff and co!!!! Sorry for my school english
Hi Heinrich,can you give us any information on the opinions of the german press and car magazines on this subject,what do they think about the 458 being quicker than the Gt2rs for example? do they see the 12c as being a substitue for the top end porsches,or do they see it as something completely new?
thanks in advance Andy

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hi namesake (Andy),
in the german press there is nothing in time about these tests, fortunately:)
I know this results only by Yuotube! But the time will come and the german press will write it:mad: The german market is a good market for Ferrari, because of the time with M. Schumacher in F1. What the hell, there are also enough who have placed an order in Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, München and Hamburg! Germany was waiting for this car! Now the time will show what happens. Face to face i hope it will be going all to a good end!
My individual opinion to the Lap times : for the (normal) 458 it is not possible to get quicker around the corse than the Porsche!!
Regards Andreas (Andy);)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts