McLaren Life banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone that has a list of possible upgrades under-warranty?

I repainted the back window inlays as they were bubbling. I know I need to send it in to fix the turning signal. Anything else?

My GPS also basically never works.

·
Registered
71 Posts
AC condensation tube plugs up, and floor gets wet. Simple fix: Slice off the end, diagonally.
Door window doesn't go all the way up at highway speeds- a shim gets placed.

·
McLaren Convert
397 Posts
Early production 12Cs had fogging/clouding headlights. Underbody panels needed to be re torqued due to rattle.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
My car just got an upgrade to the HVAC LED. It was too dim, and McLaren Phili's credit (Matt G, Kevin H are awesome) did a great job with it. It's a Zillion times better now.

·
Registered
239 Posts
My car just got an upgrade to the HVAC LED. It was too dim, and McLaren Phili's credit (Matt G, Kevin H are awesome) did a great job with it. It's a Zillion times better now.
Are you talking about the temp display in the armrest? Have you noticed it brightens automatically when you touch it, but is dim the rest of the time? I love that feature. I personally prefer the lights to be dim when driving at night so I can see better to the outside

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Yep. Unfortunately when it would brighten, it wouldn't get bright enough. I'd have to get my face pretty close to the dial to perceive it. Now it's great.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I just got it zorro, so not sure. Will be able to tell you better tomorrow.

Yes, it was free. After noting the problem to the dealer, McLaren Phili replaced it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts