McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Dread man , truly dread
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen this months evo ?
Xp5 is featured in it along with a few other lovely cars , my embargo is lifted so ill post many f1 pics and vids over the next couple of days .

Peloton , I apologise in advance for the VERY poor quality of the images . Cave man + iPhone x excitement was never going to be a good equation .

·
Registered
964 Posts
Mines sat here in its grey wrapper. Sounds like a nice afternoon read coming my way.

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
Here's the cover for subscribers - can't wait to read it.

>8^)
ER

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
Peloton , I apologise in advance for the VERY poor quality of the images . Cave man + iPhone x excitement was never going to be a good equation .
No need to apologize - all contributions greatly appreciated. :)

I keep stuff like this in my archive, so really anything you did with an iPhone will far exceed my lowest threshold. :D

That's chassis #031 at the Suzuka Circuit in 2006.

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Has anyone in the UK managed to see this for sale yet as I still cannot seem to find this month's copy of evo around my place... grr..

hope mr doom doesn't mind but i lifted this picture off somewhere from PH per what he posted there...what a day it must have been!

]

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
would guess it's still at subsriber stage only still.. normally hits the shelves a week after the subscriber edition comes out... (which is also when the electronic version comes out which is equally annoying when i am a subscriber!)

·
Registered
964 Posts
I've not seen it in the shops as yet.

Really enjoyed the article and brilliant images as always from EVO, you can probably guess the outcome if you're regular EVO reader...

Elsewhere in the magazine, the 12C daily looks to be the usual standard of electronic- it's like reading the posts on here even more so!!:eek:
I sit cringing before I've finished reading it...:(

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
would guess it's still at subsriber stage only still.. normally hits the shelves a week after the subscriber edition comes out... (which is also when the electronic version comes out which is equally annoying when i am a subscriber!)
:mad: - I have the same problem. I susbribe via Ipad and haven't seen it yet.

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
its out now ritesh... at least I have it via zinio....

possibly the most interesting thing was in the fast fleet, where mr. trott pointed out of course that the 12c is quicker than any of them.... although they're all more fun at slower speed...

needless to say that he moaned about the normal stuff as well however!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts