McLaren Life banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone....been looking around on the forum the last week or so. A ton of great information so this forum is much appreciated. I am going to check out at CPO 2016 650s tomorrow. It’s got 17k miles on it. Dealer is looking to get it for around $135k which includes a 12 month warranty. Original MSRP after all the options was just under $320k. It was a one owner (lease) in Calfirno

Any advice on if that’s a decent deal? What should I look for? Ask? Etc? Any advice is appreciated! I have no experience in McLaren so figured I’d ask all of you. Thanks!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Look at what has been fixed under warranty and all service records
If it’s a cpo car and one year warranty that car righty priced.
I would still negotiate price.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the input! I went and saw it yesterday. Amazing car! Weird thing is nothing service record wise on the carfax. Just the one lease California and then when it was returned. Dealer is looking into getting me any service records that they may have on their system. It is CPO and one year warranty. Should I be scared bout no prior service records even though it’s now CPO?

·
Registered
411 Posts
In order for it to qualify for cpo, mclaren rums it through a thorough check up. You should be fine

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great thanks again! They wanted $145k to start. I got them to $135k so far. He’s talking with the owner of dealership tomorrow to see if they can come down any further. Trying to also get them to throw in a car cover, tender, skid plate and tint. We’ll see.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought one two weeks ago and it sounds like your price is right in the correct ballpark. The CPO really gives peace of mind -- both for the future warranty issues, but also that it needs to be fully gone through to qualify and presumably was well kept in the past. Go for it!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts