McLaren Life banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clearly some of our international friends are somewhat perplexed by our juvenile fun loving posts especially regards the tendency of some young ladies and their apparrel.

So as not to cause any further offence I thought it best that a seperate thread runs to cover
the subject then nobody can take offence:D

·
Registered
323 Posts
No offence was taken. Indeed, I wish that knickers thing would catch on here in the US - the 12C would become my daily driver. American girls are prudes.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Clearly some of our international friends are somewhat perplexed by our juvenile fun loving posts especially regards the tendency of some young ladies and their apparrel.

So as not to cause any further offence I thought it best that a seperate thread runs to cover
Now thats FUNNY ! ! :D :D:D :D

·
Registered
11,177 Posts

Im somewhat perplexed Bruce,the girls up here dont wear any,so unlike you guys i never have any souveniers :D

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
I bet on the Fezza Forum it's thongs that rule........no class .

·
Registered
161 Posts
Now I understand why you guys in the UK are so keen to push McL to limit production.It's not so much residuals that you are worried about, but that you don't want' girls to be obliged to leave home in the morning wearing several layers, so they have enough knickers for all the 12cs that might come across in a whole day.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I found these on my windscreen before. What now?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
I'm planning a trip to the Italian Lakes and Dolomites in early June, in the MAC, and my wife is beginning to panic about the luggage capacity (which I think is more than adequate) and our ability to pack sufficient girly shoes.

This thread has inspired a brilliant compromise as I will take one pair of under-pants, to save space, and 14 days of panty liners.......a pair for each day......there are solutions to every challenge!:D

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kevin ditto I am going to Lake Orta via Beaune , Chamonix, then Orta, Monte Carlo, Millau and Orleans. Leave July 5th with some friends in their red cars:D

May spot you ? Oh yes Mrs C is being a bit painful re luggage

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Just imagine how many pairs he'd get thrown at him if Tom Jones drove a 12C!

·
Registered
323 Posts
PS, You didnt wear a MAC did you :D
Sorry Andy, much of British slang escapes me. Over here, 'MAC' could be a computer, cosmetics, or a machine gun - but I'm sure it's not any of these.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Sorry Andy, much of British slang escapes me. Over here, 'MAC' could be a computer, cosmetics, or a machine gun - but I'm sure it's not any of these.
Im too young to wear one,however most other participants of this thread will have one,a garment worn by certain gentlemen with dubios intentions(or maybe just to keep you dry):D

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Kevin ditto I am going to Lake Orta via Beaune , Chamonix, then Orta, Monte Carlo, Millau and Orleans. Leave July 5th with some friends in their red cars:D

May spot you ? Oh yes Mrs C is being a bit painful re luggage
Shame my place is only 45 mins from Chamonix,but im not there till the 22nd:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts