McLaren Life banner

The 570 will squeeze right in..

4K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Baked 
#1 ·

See less See more
#5 ·
I've driven all kinds of exotics and the Viper is by far my favorite. It's the only car I've owned that feels like the first time every time you drive it. Mine is actually a TA 2.0. I wanted an ACR, but waited too long. They've jumped in value by $50,000 in the last 6 - 8 months, so I decided to try this 570 instead. I'm exited to give it a whirl!

Reactions: JRE
#10 ·
I had a Roe S/C Gen 2 GTS for 15yrs and don't think I put more than 3k miles on it. For lack of a better word, it drove like shit. I'm told the Gen 5's were light years better and I even looked for a white 2.0 TA for awhile before deciding to try something else and got the 570s. Absolutely ZERO regrets getting the 570s. I actually WANT to drive this car!

The 2.0 TA does look phenomenal though.

#11 ·
I had a Roe S/C Gen 2 GTS for 15yrs and don't think I put more than 3k miles on it. For lack of a better word, it drove like shit. I'm told the Gen 5's were light years better and I even looked for a white 2.0 TA for awhile before deciding to try something else and got the 570s. Absolutely ZERO regrets getting the 570s. I actually WANT to drive this car!

The 2.0 TA does look phenomenal though.
Absolutely agree. I had a Gen 2 GTS with a paxton S/C on it for about 14 years also. The Gen 5 is a completely different/improved car in all aspects. It's great in the fact that it's so different than the 570s, there is nothing similar about it so fun to drive both. The 570s is definitely the easier car to drive though and makes it the easy one to pull out for most drives.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.