McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to the invaluable help of the above board members I have now realized a lifelong dream and purchased my first supercar!
Purchased a 2013 white spider today! Now the difficult part......waiting! Will post delivery pictures soon.
Regards,
Neelan

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks to the invaluable help of the above board members I have now realized a lifelong dream and purchased my first supercar!
Purchased a 2013 white spider today! Now the difficult part......waiting! Will post delivery pictures soon.
Regards,
Neelan
Congrats my friend... We all should meet up in the near future. I'm in Sugar Land...

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats my friend... We all should meet up in the near future. I'm in Sugar Land...
Absolutely! I've got to find a way to get the first 600 break in miles out of the way! Ritesh lives just a couple of miles away from me and I know he would be up for it as well! PM us and we will work something out.
Hopefully my car will arrive within the next ten days!
I keep staring at the pictures I have so might as well share another!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Congrats, very nice spec.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats, very nice spec.
Thank you Mark. I'm a big fan of Motorsport history. I always told myself if I ever bought a Ferrari it would have to be red, and similarly a McLaren would have to be Orange. I love the MO but didn't think the combination of MO and sport exhaust was a marriage made in heaven from a law enforcement standpoint. I've always been a fan of white sport cars and found this one which had hints of MO and felt this was the right choice for me. Truth is you just can't go wrong with any color on this car IMO!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congrats Neelan, very nice and ull love it. I did 500 miles the same day i bought mine, it wont take you long either...

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome to the club Neelan,looks fab
Thank you all. This forum is like no other I have experienced. I'm thrilled to be part of the club. This type of purchase was completely new to me, members without hesitation looked at out of state cars for me, offered advice on options and gave me insight on the current market. My ownership experience is already off to a great start.
Attached is a picture of my daily driver which just lost the prime spot in our garage:D

Attachments

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
beautiful spec on your 12c neelan... well done and welcome.. glad you've had a good experience.!

the 911 very nice too... not often you see a blue one... (well apart from board members !)

·
Registered
144 Posts
@neelan, but such a horrible Tx/OU weekend last week, watching my Sooners get slaughtered by the Longhorns while sweating like crazy in the 90 degree heat. Congrats on the car too! Two totally different animals, I love the 12c, but still love getting out the 911 and NSX.
Over the summer, I put 5k miles on the 12c, while only putting on 1k in each of the others

1 - 20 of 32 Posts