McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I test drove a 2012 Mclaren MP4-12C today for the first time all I have to say is WOW, this car is amazing. I am a Ferrari guy at heart and never thought I would move away from that Brand. After driving the Mclaren for a short time it was no question that I was ready to trade my F430 spider for a Mclaren. So I will be the new owner of a slightly used 2012 White Mclaren MP4-12C sometime next week when they deliver it. The guys as Mclaren Philadelphia where great to work with. I couldn't get over how great the car rode around town. I was use to the harsh ride of Ferraris and couldn't believe I was in a super car. So for anyone debating on buying one of these cars I say go for it you will not be disappointed.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
So I test drove a 2012 Mclaren MP4-12C today for the first time all I have to say is WOW, this car is amazing. I am a Ferrari guy at heart and never thought I would move away from that Brand. After driving the Mclaren for a short time it was no question that I was ready to trade my F430 spider for a Mclaren. So I will be the new owner of a slightly used 2012 White Mclaren MP4-12C sometime next week when they deliver it. The guys as Mclaren Philadelphia where great to work with. I couldn't get over how great the car rode around town. I was use to the harsh ride of Ferraris and couldn't believe I was in a super car. So for anyone debating on buying one of these cars I say go for it you will not be disappointed.
It's great to hear that we got another member of the Ferrari band wagon joining us. On top of which your buying a car in the colour that I love, welcome AaronG to the club. Cheers....??

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome! If you thought the test drive was amazing, just wait... It keeps getting better!

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
Aaron Congrats!

The Ferrari and Mclaren at least for me as a 16M owner are two completely different cars.

I understand where you are coming from - simply assumed that my stable would have more than one Ferrari.

Received my car yesterday and all the "issues" are 100% non existent - pure excitement!

Feel free to post some Kodak moments!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Delivery

So I finally got all the paperwork done and now have a delivery date for next wednesday April 24. Guess I will be having alot of sleepless night until it arrives, haha!! I will post some pic once i receive it.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Welcome, Aaron.

Come one, come all. Don't bother wearing socks.
Socks - McLaren:p
Stockings/Pantyhose - Ferrari :D

Congrats Aaron! Welcome Welcome!!:)

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
So I finally got all the paperwork done and now have a delivery date for next wednesday April 24. Guess I will be having alot of sleepless night until it arrives, haha!! I will post some pic once i receive it.
Well I must admit your one lucky duck ? AaronG, I feel for you. Please submit pictures upon arrival. Cheers....??

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Congrats. The car is a rocket. I guess I am one of the few that is not bothered by a stiff ride. Of all my cars GT2 is definitely the firmest. 16M is perfect with soft shock setting and race mode.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Congrats, Aaron! The 12C is an incredible car, and a wonderful experience for a motorhead. Even better if it's yours! I had a first test drive in a congested Asian country and was truly amazed how well it handled heavy traffic.

I can't remember if you need front licence plates in NC, but if you do, Exoticare who advertise on this site have a frame that bolts to the bottom of the bumper so that you don't need to drill holes in the bumper itself.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got it

So I took delivery of my MAC about 3 weeks ago and just haven't had time to post....I been out driving to much haha. All I have to say is this car is amazing on every level. Its very comfortable around the city and a complete monster when you put it in sport or track mode and stand on the throttle. I am officially hook I will be a McLaren customer for life, and thats saying alot from me because I am a hardcore Ferrari guy. Also the guys at McLaren Philly where great to work with.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
So I took delivery of my MAC about 3 weeks ago and just haven't had time to post....I been out driving to much haha. All I have to say is this car is amazing on every level. Its very comfortable around the city and a complete monster when you put it in sport or track mode and stand on the throttle. I am officially hook I will be a McLaren customer for life, and thats saying alot from me because I am a hardcore Ferrari guy. Also the guys at McLaren Philly where great to work with.
Just what we need some more positive feedback, boy oh boy that's great to hear AaronG. Cheers....??

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Congratulations..... but we don't believe you. We want pics as proof;)(IOW - we are like 1st graders - We like pics)

·
MmmmcLaren
1,375 Posts
Congratulations..... but we don't believe you. We want pics as proof;)(IOW - we are like 1st graders - We like pics)
What Ritesh really means is... :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts