McLaren Life banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This was televised on speed channel. It shows the Mclaren F1 race team control panel. If you look closely.... you wil noticed the Air vents match the ones in the MP4-12C.

Attachments

·
Registered
380 Posts
Great eagle eye GPW. MacDaddy leaves nothing to chance and there must be something about the efficiency of that size/shape that makes it work well for the intended purpose. More McLaren black magic.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GeorgeSSS, Yes love Mclarens engineering and attention to detail... even if its only just to keep us all cool.....

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
i must say its the ONLY thing im not sure about in my car,to me it looks too plastic for a car of this quaility,but thats just subjective;) But before anyone says an MSO CF one would be going too far !!!

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
They're also on the setups that they put on the race cars when theyre in the pits with drivers belted in.., that makes me chuckle every time..

·
Smitten
285 Posts
i must say its the ONLY thing im not sure about in my car,to me it looks too plastic for a car of this quaility,but thats just subjective;) But before anyone says an MSO CF one would be going too far !!!
What he said. If only they were alloy...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts