McLaren Life banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
MmmmcLaren
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any consideration to adding Tapatalk to McLaren Life? This allows an enhanced user-experience & enhanced accessibility from a mobile device (whether iOS or Android or BB) via their iPhone/iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, or Blackberry/Playbook. Generally speaking, many automotive enthusiasts are members of myriad of forums which are Tapatalk-enabled.

The site's admin just has to add a Tapatalk plugin to the forum system to activate it. Best of all, it's free to the forum admin & has ongoing/continual support. For forum members, the Tapatalk mobile-device app has/had a basic free version ("lite" if you will) & a fairly priced paid version (w/ additional features).

* BTW, I'm in no way affiliated w/ any of the aforementioned companies/services, I can barely use email! I just happen to use Tapatalk, as well as many-many others, and find it to be a great app to use for surfing/navigating online web-forums.

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
Anybody else unable to connect using Tapatalk right now? I noticed the forum database was hiccuping intermittently yesterday and then I was unable to log in from the Tapatalk app on iPhone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts