McLaren Life banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Spec 570 Spider soon
362 Posts
GREAT READ!!

Trips exactly like this are one of the things I'm most looking forward to once I join you as an owner here; hopefully very soon...

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Awesome post for sure and yes i deffinately take you sentiments about the long road trips being the best ones. Put around 6k on my 570 spider last.summer on various road trips lots of memories

You are very fortunate to have been able to drive so many great cars in so many awesome countries

·
Administrator
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome post for sure and yes i deffinately take you sentiments about the long road trips being the best ones. Put around 6k on my 570 spider last.summer on various road trips lots of memories

You are very fortunate to have been able to drive so many great cars in so many awesome countries
Thanks and agree, very fortunate to have been able to drive these cars in so many great places.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Great read - have been to some of these places myself ... Nice picture of the cars in front of Mar Hall :)

Which hotel is that on the picture, I am quiet sure I already stayed there :) ?

Attachments

·
Administrator
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great read - have been to some of these places myself ... Nice picture of the cars in front of Mar Hall :)

Which hotel is that on the picture, I am quiet sure I already stayed there :) ?
I believe it is:

Knockinaam Lodge, Portpatrick, Dumfries and Galloway, DG9 9AD, 01776 810471, www.knockinaamlodge.com

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I believe it is:

Knockinaam Lodge, Portpatrick, Dumfries and Galloway, DG9 9AD, 01776 810471, www.knockinaamlodge.com
I see - not been there ... I think I just mistook it for Shieldaig Lodge ... btw great place to stay if you go to Northern Highlands

1 - 9 of 9 Posts