McLaren Life banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,
I have a set of McLaren Super-Lightweight Forged Wheels- Stealth with Corsa tires for sell. The set has less than 500 miles on them, purchased them for my coupe and then decided to upgrade to the spider which has the Super-Lightweight Forged Wheels on it. I’ve purchased the set for over $11K but will sell them for $8900.00 that includes shipping within the states.
BTW- not a scratch on them
Kirk

·
Sponsor
936 Posts
I'm interested. Can you weigh a front and a rear. If you don't want to post it here, then PM me. Also, how much tread is left.

Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
Any pictures of the wheels and tires ?

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Never look on ebay Zippy,but it you see a lightweight one I need a spare some time,thanks in advance.

·
Registered
163 Posts
If anyone in UK or Europe is looking for forged wheels for track days or summer rubber, we are thinking of making some. theres a thread somewhere.
We made them for Ferrari and GTR and Porsche already. in 19" and 20".

·
Registered
824 Posts
Never look on ebay Zippy,but it you see a lightweight one I need a spare some time,thanks in advance.
Andy they have been listed again as no one bid and probably won't this time. Worth making a cash bid off eBay

·
Registered
824 Posts
Odd, they both sold this time for more money than the previous starting bid - £411 rear with tyre & £286 front rim only

I have a permanent reminder for any new 12C listing on Ebay, so will let you know Andy, if any more wheels come up.

A carbon fibre steering wheel was listed a few month ago for £250 with no bidders, but never re-advertised - wished I'd gone for it now :(

Other than that, very little else has been on offer.

·
Andymlow
255 Posts
Guys,
I have a set of McLaren Super-Lightweight Forged Wheels- Stealth with Corsa tires for sell. The set has less than 500 miles on them, purchased them for my coupe and then decided to upgrade to the spider which has the Super-Lightweight Forged Wheels on it. I’ve purchased the set for over $11K but will sell them for $8900.00 that includes shipping within the states.
BTW- not a scratch on them
Kirk
Are these still for sale?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts