McLaren Life banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife and I decided to head out for a scenic picnic this afternoon. She was really impressed with the ease at which she could drive the car. Only complaint was she couldn't control the stereo from the wheel and the regular "why is there no mirror" in the visor.

Golden Gate Bridge with a little something in front ;)

VO looks great from above

People start to notice

Obviously people don't mind getting close

This is what greeted us when we got back

Finally tucked it away under the soft cover waiting to be let out next weekend.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Great pictures!!And dosent she look small from a distance,!! one thing you can be grateful for as your parking spaces are bigger than our disabled ones!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Great pictures!!And dosent she look small from a distance,!! one thing you can be grateful for as your parking spaces are bigger than our disabled ones!
Hey andy, I think the reason for that is due to the rate if obesity in the US of A is extremely high, therefore requiring larger parking spaces. LOL?? Cheers....??

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Hey andy, I think the reason for that is due to the rate if obesity in the US of A is extremely high, therefore requiring larger parking spaces. LOL���� Cheers....����
Makes it easier to own a 12c there then!! You might not get door bumps,but you might get a Fatty ramming it with their invalid scooters (I use invalid in the loosest possible term):D

·
Registered
964 Posts
I'd of loved parking spaces that big....

Europe does quite well on bridges ;)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Haha love the spectator photos! I had the same experience when I was shooting my car last week; definitely thinking about starting a Tumblr that just features the looks on people's faces as they're looking at awesome cars. Just need the right name... :)

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Haha love the spectator photos! I had the same experience when I was shooting my car last week; definitely thinking about starting a Tumblr that just features the looks on people's faces as they're looking at awesome cars. Just need the right name... :)
dontchyawishyogirlfriendwashotlikeme.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts