McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Wow, nice stable Steve. BTW, on the orange lamb; is the roof clear or is that just a nice reflection. Not quite sure.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Nice cars and obviously a very nice wife to let you have all your toys. :) Enjoy!

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Eclectic collection

Orange Land Rover Defender must be the rarest? Or is that yellow?

·
Super Moderator
4,449 Posts
Awesome collection Steve! Is your avatar the Tron / Lakers 12c before the wrap? In the pics it looks like one is yellow, and the other orange. Just curious.

-nh4.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The TRON Mclaren is the Yellow in the Avatar
And the Defender is Orange which is a 1997
I also have a 1993 110 in Green
Sorry I Posted some of my collection
Thanks
Steve
I

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
So where is the cave? ;)

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Zorro. If you could only keep 3 vehicles which would they be?

By the way, the two tone Roller looks very smart. That's both then!

Last time Obama was over in the UK and popped in the Pub for a pint (he drinks Guinness) he said he was thinking of restricting car ownership and divorces to three per person.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hard decision
I love them all
But to try and answer your question
Mclaren,Porsche GT and 97 Defender

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Thanks Zorro. Loving them all makes sense. The Defender could not be farther away from your Mac and GT.

My first company car was a short wheelbase Defender with drum brakes. I commuted 40 miles across country back roads and I involuntary learnt to corner on two wheels...........commuting was always about making time in the days before traffic jambs.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
quite agree,the defender was a vehicle that has fond memories for me,still considering whether to get another one.Ideal for winter and fun short trips,but I would have to get one with heating and no leaks as im past wanting to suffer those times again :)

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
They stop production in December Andy. A friend has just bought a fully kitted out small one with all mod cons for £36k.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts