McLaren Life banner

How do you feel about the McLaren P1's Nurburgring time?

• Will the P1 be below 7 minutes?

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • Will the P1 be below 7 minutes AND beat the 918?

Votes: 23 27.4%
  • Will the P1 be below 6:52?

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Will the P1 be below 6:52 AND beat the 918?

Votes: 31 36.9%
  • The P1 won't be able to break 7 minutes.

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • The P1 won't even have an official ring time.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • The Nismo GTR will beat all the hypercars and cause trouble.

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 508 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am attempting to post a poll. What I mean to ask, if I fail is

-do you think the P1 will be under 7 minutes?
-if so do you think it will beat the 918?
-do you think the P1 will be under 6:52? (as being under would tie it with the P4/5C at a minimum, and be kind of a "record" as the Radical really isn't a road car)
-under 6:52 and beat the 918?
-The P1 won't be able to break 7 minutes, but McLaren will release the video anyway
-The P1 won't even have a stated time, McLaren will dodge teh subject
-The Nismo GTR will just beat everything so who cares

So if my attempt at posting a poll fails most miserably, please discuss.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK, its up, but it would make more sense if I hadn't phrased some of the options as questions. Please bear with me.

·
Dread man , truly dread
1,183 Posts
I think it will get under 7 minutes and SHOULD beat the 918 ( sorry to be awkward).
Pity we cant see each others votes .

One more thing though Minnesota , you missed out the "P1 will explode in a huge pile of elephant turds killing the driver , innocent puppies in Africa , the Pope and lesbian Belgian midgets in the process" option for Widowmaker .
Wt

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
I think it will get under 7 minutes and SHOULD beat the 918 ( sorry to be awkward).
Pity we cant see each others votes .

One more thing though Minnesota , you missed out the "P1 will explode in a huge pile of elephant turds killing the driver , innocent puppies in Africa , the Pope and lesbian Belgian midgets in the process" option for Widowmaker .
Wt
LOL LOL LOL..
thanks for that doom.. !

·
Dread man , truly dread
1,183 Posts
but thats what you dont get , i like the 918 too . ive bought one mate , its all a laugh . No one needs these cars and no ones going to burn them if one is theoretically faster somewhere than the other , the 918s time is NOT TO BE LAUGHED AT . Its a monster that makes me happy , as does the la ferrari and the P1 :D

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
wtdoom, what do you have against belgian lesbian midgets?! :)

·
Dread man , truly dread
1,183 Posts
You managed to get a laferrari baf ? Looks are going on me. Will look mega mean in black, especially sat next to a 918! ;)
No its unlikely Dion talking to them but its too late . they just all make me happy wopps you know me . I must admit dont like the way front is square up and the way the front arches pop away from the body , hope they redesign it a little there .
you can tell pininfarinia not involved

wtdoom, what do you have against belgian lesbian midgets?! :)
i love them , especially the gold plated ones !

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Is the P1 a Mclaren or Londons new Hybrid bus? If it is the later it will be on time. Beat all comers with it's hybrid tech.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
but thats what you dont get , i like the 918 too . ive bought one mate , its all a laugh . No one needs these cars and no ones going to burn them if one is theoretically faster somewhere than the other , the 918s time is NOT TO BE LAUGHED AT . Its a monster that makes me happy , as does the la ferrari and the P1 :D
All three! Very impressive. CONGRATULATIONS are in order. God speed:D

·
Registered
703 Posts
No its unlikely Dion talking to them but its too late . they just all make me happy wopps you know me . I must admit dont like the way front is square up and the way the front arches pop away from the body , hope they redesign it a little there .
you can tell pininfarinia not involved

i love them , especially the gold plated ones !
Well I hope you keep them all in decent proximity to me as I'm also rather excited. ;)
Agree on Ferrari styling but its growing on me. Pics say fuck all really. Need to see and touchy flesh. Even the ugly mac may surprise up close.

·
Dread man , truly dread
1,183 Posts
Well I hope you keep them all in decent proximity to me as I'm also rather excited. ;)
Agree on Ferrari styling but its growing on me. Pics say fuck all really. Need to see and touchy flesh. Even the ugly mac may surprise up close.

wopps i have N O T got laffer slot , IT JUST MAKES ME HAPPY THAT CAR LIKE THIS ARE BEING MADE !

1 - 20 of 508 Posts