McLaren Life banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Smitten
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I'm toying with swapping the standard red theme badges for stealth black ones on my MO car, mostly because black goes better with orange :)

Anyone done this already or got pictures of the stealth badges in situ?

·
Smitten
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, nice spot.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Thanks, nice spot.
Do you have a price on those Harry? I replaced mine with the Mclaren lettering after seeing Robbie,s ,it was only £40,but i hazzard a guess the carbon one is bucket loads :) It also helps not having to explain to passers by what you are driving :D

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Do you have a price on those Harry? I replaced mine with the Mclaren lettering after seeing Robbie,s ,it was only £40,but i hazzard a guess the carbon one is bucket loads :) It also helps not having to explain to passers by what you are driving :D
Andy, what is the lettering and where does it fit?

·
Smitten
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The lettering as I understand is to get a copy of the McLaren type that sits on top of the engine and stick it where the swoosh would otherwise go on the front bonnet. Advice is to use the engine type rather than the rear as it's smaller and suits better than just copying the rear badge.

I got quoted the parts prices of approx £50 for the bonnet badge and £110 for the rear badge.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Ha,Ha. Your a funny man Andy......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts