McLaren Life banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local dealer says a car ordered today shows up in about 5-6 months. Anyone have different information? I assume you can order a spider from any dealer and not just the one in your area?

·
Registered
173 Posts
In France if ordered now, delivery may 2013.
A black one is available in the show room with nice light grey leather seats

·
Registered
886 Posts
You should order from a dealer close to you, which I assume is park place. Not sure that a different dealer could get you a car sooner. They seem to allocate based on country and order placement. The quicker way is to get one that is Built but not sold, and then you would want to search across the country.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Nothing to add except that I saw one "in the skin" for the first time at the dealer in Beverly Hills a couple of days ago. The photos simply do not do it justice. Absolutely gorgeous.

·
Registered
173 Posts
does anyone have insight into the impact the spider has on coupe production...if it cuts into production considerably ....dealers would have a chance to balance remaining inventories...this could have positive impact on resale market as well...waiting 6-9 months for any McLaren would be a good thing in my book..of course I already have mine ;)

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
From november Stewart they have only produced spiders,maybe the odd coupe ,but only a handfull i think !

·
Registered
886 Posts
I love my rare coupe.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I have been told that Spiders are getting priority for production for the next 9-12 months. Coupes will still be produced but wait times could be much longer.
I was told orders are taken in date sequence so neither takes priority, simply built to order on the same line. :confused: They are expecting/experiencing higher Spider demand.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts