·
Registered
359 Posts

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is this a repost? Tyres?
Might have been posted before,if so I didn't see it,the only car that has changed tyres was the 458 Russell !!,As far as I know most lap times by magazines have been on corsas for the 12c,and we know they are not up the MPSS,I would find it strange McLaren sending out a test car to a handling circuit without the best option,as would I with any other manufacturer:confused: Sorry if I misunderstood your question:)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Might have been posted before,if so I didn't see it,the only car that has changed tyres was the 458 Russell !!,As far as I know most lap times by magazines have been on corsas for the 12c,and we know they are not up the MPSS,I would find it strange McLaren sending out a test car to a handling circuit without the best option,as would I with any other manufacturer:confused: Sorry if I misunderstood your question:)
Little reminder. ;)

http://www.mclarenlife.com/forums/mclaren-mp4-12c/2426-12c-spider-sets-lap-record-vairano.html

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
Child please:rolleyes:......you have been saying that since the 12C came out, at least Fiat came out with a SPECIALE version;)
When you can't get it right the first time try try again :)

How many versions (licks) years will it take for Porsche Ferrari and Lambo to best the original stock Mac ... someone get this man a bag of totsie rolls!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts