McLaren Life banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reluctant to order a spider because of the depreciation I am seeing in coupes. I know a lot depends on options, but what is ballpark price on the spider? Thanks

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I have been reluctant to order a spider because of the depreciation I am seeing in coupes. I know a lot depends on options, but what is ballpark price on the spider? Thanks
You answered your own question. Depends on options. I doubt any dealers are willing to discount Spider's at this time. I am sure it is MSRP, with no discounts.

Best deal would probably be to buy a coupe at wholesale, and send it to a custom company, and convert it to a Spider or one with a removable Targa top? ;)

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I would have to concur with what Markjayw stated above, as well I prefer the visual lines of the coupe over the spider. If had to chose between the 458 spider and the McLaren I would chose the McLaren. Good luck in your quest for the the best buy. Cheers....??

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I would have to concur with what Markjayw stated above, as well I prefer the visual lines of the coupe over the spider. If had to chose between the 458 spider and the McLaren I would chose the McLaren. Good luck in your quest for the the best buy. Cheers....����
Same here for looks, I am not a fan of the 458 Spider looks, even if Chris Harris is now allowed to drive / steal them for an hour. My coupe will be just fine, will just roll both windows down 1/2 way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts