McLaren Life banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
I'll have to get the same setup as you...I'm guessing you got the catalyst and the exhaust package at $7,995?

I was looking at the CF tips but not too sure how they hold up to the heat. They tend to turn yellow. Can you tell me how it's held up for you guys, Will?
So far so good no issue with the color.

·
Registered
560 Posts
i also have the entire system and im extremely happy!
my CF tips have held up great so far. the machined tips look so cool after you heat them up a bit. mine now have that titanium blue color now. looks sick

·
Registered
323 Posts
I have to say that I have had the system for 2 months and it really is an amazing difference in terms if high rev engine note. The extra punch is a blast also. I have been totally satisfied with AWE.

·
Registered
323 Posts
my only "real world experience" was going down the straight at PBIR to 165mph next to a stock 12c. I pulled by about 2 cars, that was good enough for me lol
I was on the highway and came up on a 458. As he caught me in his rear view, he punched it. I dropped 2 gears and walked him. So you say that should happen anyway. Well here's the kicker, It was in June and I had snow tires on my car with the top down.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts