McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Owner
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who's going? Where are you staying? What are you bringing?
  1. Kc - Radisson Palace - 996 GT3 RS & MP4 12C
  2. wtDOOM - Hotel la Source- Carrera GT & 73 RSR

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Who's going? Where are you staying? What are you bringing?
  1. Kc - Radisson Palace - 996 GT3 RS & MP4 12C
  2. wtDOOM - Radisson Palace - Carrera GT & 73 RSR
Would love to,if only to sit in the RSR,but daughters birthday bash:(

·
Owner
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your kidding. My daughters 18th birthday party (at home) is on the eve of the 13th. Me and the lads are planning on driving straight from my house to the Radisson Hotel when the party finishes.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Your kidding. My daughters 18th birthday party (at home) is on the eve of the 13th. Me and the lads are planning on driving straight from my house to the Radisson Hotel when the party finishes.
Give it 12 hours for you to be safe,and buy plenty of extra buckets,those 18 year olds don:t know how to pace themselves,especially the girls!!!

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
There is a small chance I will be in the area en route back from a road trip with some friends to the ring and/or stuttgatt so I will try to divert back through Spa on the 16th so if there will definitely drop by to say hi.

P.S is your 996 gt3rs a gen 1 or 2 out of interest?

·
Dread man , truly dread
1,183 Posts
There is a small chance I will be in the area en route back from a road trip with some friends to the ring and/or stuttgatt so I will try to divert back through Spa on the 16th so if there will definitely drop by to say hi.

P.S is your 996 gt3rs a gen 1 or 2 out of interest?
Pop in be great to see you :D

·
Registered
886 Posts
Going in September with the Radical euro master series. So excited. Where should I stay?

·
Registered
886 Posts
Cool! Thank you

1 - 20 of 29 Posts