1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Nice! Your car looks mean peeking out from under the wraps:D

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
special thanks to Alex at SP, Cor wheels, and Mclaren Philly!!
cant freakin wait!
You know it always makes me wonder what's going on when you have three guys standing around and two of them have these pensive or bewilder looks on their faces. Maybe Ramy could provide some in sight as to what might be going down with this install.

It's looking good, I just pray that these guys know what there doing. We do not want to have another Mark scenario on our hands, I've got my fingers crossed Mac 1 that everything works out fine. Cheers.....??

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
On top of which, you do not want to rush perfection, and I hope that's what they achieve as well as what you will receive. Cheers.....??

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i purposely shipped my car thousands of miles away because of the trust factor.
these guys at mclaren philly will not let my car leave until its 110%
thx for the comments

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
i purposely shipped my car thousands of miles away because of the trust factor.
these guys at mclaren philly will not let my car leave until its 110%
thx for the comments
Well Mac 1 that's great and as mentioned I truly hope that everything works out for you and your beautiful car. Cheers....??

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hi Mac 1,
Did you lower the car?
The stance look really mean...even more so with the HS styled bumper;)
Can we actually lower the car with the stock setup without changing any parts?:confused:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Rear Diffuser

HI Mac 1,
Did you also upgrade the rear carbon diffuser? It looks nice with the GT styled fins.;)

I read that 6th element brought up his observation from an earlier discussion about the diffuser sticking further out pass the outer edge of the stock bumper as compared with the factory diffuser. Any one have any thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i went with the SP CF diffuser which looks close to stock. (my car didnt have the factory CF option)
yes you can lower the car but i believe the factory doesnt reccomend it past a certain level. i would speak to the dealer about this.
thx again guys!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
HI Mac 1,
Did you also upgrade the rear carbon diffuser? It looks nice with the GT styled fins.;)

I read that 6th element brought up his observation from an earlier discussion about the diffuser sticking further out pass the outer edge of the stock bumper as compared with the factory diffuser. Any one have any thoughts?
Well the HS rear diffuser supposedly offers the same affect, concerning the sticking out aspect, which I've been told cannot be ordered. So the picture you've included who makes that product is it Revozport just like the front bumper it sure looks a lot like the Vorsteiner diffuser. Cheers....??

1 - 20 of 70 Posts