McLaren Life banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Has anyone driven or owned both a 600LT and a 675LT and chose one over the other. From a price point they are pretty close to one another, and I get that one is newer. I’m not looking to track, I’m just looking for something to take out on weekends for a fun drive. When I drove my 12C,it just felt special in every way, and I know with either of the the 2 I mentioned, I’m going to get the same if not more of that feeling.
what are your guys thoughts?

·
2012 MP4-12C
8,722 Posts
Can an OP PLEASE ban this Issac guy already?? You don't like Mclaren's, we know. You want everyone to know your opinion about Mclaren, we know. You love every other brand other than Mclaren, we know. Please for everyones sake Issac, go on the Lambo forums. And please stop posting on this forum.
So I'd like to ask that folks keep things civil. ALSO, it's important for folks to keep things on topic. This topic is clearly revelry and positivity about McLaren ownership, so those that feel like turning on the negativity, I would ask to start their own thread.

Lastly, please note, if you wish to, it is easy to ignore people's posts. Click on their name below their avatar, and once you are on their profile page, simply select "Ignore". For example, if you want to ignore Isaac, you could select this link: https://www.mclarenlife.com/members/isaac.73145/ignore

21 - 23 of 23 Posts