McLaren Life banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Wow!!! That pic says it all. So I sold my 12C and have been looking at getting something different, and I’m stuck between the 600LT, Hurucan Evo, and the 675LT. What has your ownership been like on the 600? Pros and cons

thanks
Joe

·
Registered
2020 720 Spider
249 Posts
Wow!!! That pic says it all. So I sold my 12C and have been looking at getting something different, and I’m stuck between the 600LT, Hurucan Evo, and the 675LT. What has your ownership been like on the 600? Pros and cons

thanks
Joe
Get the 675LT or 600LT. Cant go wrong with either...but the 675 is pretty special.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Huracan Evo. So much more emotion, way better performance down low. For me, Mclaren cannot bring the feel that a Lamborghini can, nor the sound. I found the 600lt to be very slow down low, but others will say I am not using my throttle correctly!! To that I say I had no idea Mclaren had such a particular way to press the throttle. Is there a special tip toe dance!! Yes it’s call click click click click, downshift like three gears. Then she might get going.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Most cars I can downshift one or two gears at the most, and they are gone. With Mclaren you need to ask, beg, and pray! Even then sometimes they will decided nope not now, not ever!! She will respond with I’ll give you emotion on anything over 100mph. Under that your on your own. Good luck , Lolol

·
Registered
182 Posts
shut the fuck up already
Yep. I heard you, but get it thru your fucking head, I am not going anywhere, and definately not stfu because you said so. You hear, I am here, what you have to say means nothing to me, so kick rocks kid and let the grown ups have a decent conversation based on cars and experiences. Not your bullshit hate

·
Registered
780 Posts
Yep. I heard you, but get it thru your fucking head, I am not going anywhere, and definately not stfu because you said so. You hear, I am here, what you have to say means nothing to me, so kick rocks kid and let the grown ups have a decent conversation based on cars and experiences. Not your bullshit hate

interesting take coming from you.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Me hating on a Mclaren, or giving my honest opinion about a model I have lots of experience with, is not me hating on any person here. I may give what you term “hate” on Mclaren, or a particular model I am very familiar with, but I am not hating on anyone… or any person for their opinions. I am trying to engage ina honest conversation about my experiences that I know others have also had. Not just a few people but way too many. I know it’s hard to admit that the car you spent so much money on, and had these lovey doors that go upward may not be what you think it is. I was duped, I see other go thru the exact same problems. I just happen to get an abundance of Mclaren experiences all at once in a very short time frame. But my experiences are inline with what others complain about and have dealt with numerous times. At some point you have got to say enough is enough. Anyway it is what it is. Am I hell bent on it, no not at all. I am actually happy I experienced what I did. Did I get burned?? No because I got to experience what the brand had to offer, sold all my cars. Got paid out for the Mclaren that caught fire. Mclaren is giving their customers a false sense of quality, a false sense of performance, and a false sense of safety. These are things no person should be duped about and are serious matter.

but to the op.

get a lamborghini, for heavens sakes save yourself. Lolol

·
Registered
220 Posts
Me hating on a Mclaren, or giving my honest opinion about a model I have lots of experience with, is not me hating on any person here. I may give what you term “hate” on Mclaren, or a particular model I am very familiar with, but I am not hating on anyone… or any person for their opinions. I am trying to engage ina honest conversation about my experiences that I know others have also had. Not just a few people but way too many. I know it’s hard to admit that the car you spent so much money on, and had these lovey doors that go upward may not be what you think it is. I was duped, I see other go thru the exact same problems. I just happen to get an abundance of Mclaren experiences all at once in a very short time frame. But my experiences are inline with what others complain about and have dealt with numerous times. At some point you have got to say enough is enough. Anyway it is what it is. Am I hell bent on it, no not at all. I am actually happy I experienced what I did. Did I get burned?? No because I got to experience what the brand had to offer, sold all my cars. Got paid out for the Mclaren that caught fire. Mclaren is giving their customers a false sense of quality, a false sense of performance, and a false sense of safety. These are things no person should be duped about and are serious matter.

but to the op.

get a lamborghini, for heavens sakes save yourself. Lolol
I imagine your sniveling about McLaren would be better received on a different site.

·
Registered
182 Posts
furthermore, my experience with Mclaren is not my first Supercar. I got a Mclaren after having a Performante, Amg Gtr Pro, 991.2 GT3RS, shoot even my E63s was more exciting then my 600lt. So I compared my Mclaren experience to that of all my other cars. And honestly it just not compare or even come
close to what my other cars provide. Durability, reliability, performance, emotion, quality,etc

·
Registered
182 Posts
I imagine your sniveling about McLaren would be better received on a different site.
Lolol. Maybe so. . But how you receive my message doesn’t matter. The point is you got my message, lol. If you don’t like what I have to say, avoid threads i respond to, or deal with it, I don’t like most of the comments people make here, but I am not attacking the person for it, I may respond in direct response to a subject matter, but it’s never about the person. It’s always always about he car and the experience. If you target me I will return fire, but I don’t fire until fired upon.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well this turned into a turd-fest. Sigh.

That said, I chose this over a Performante. Undoubtedly, the Performante sounded better. That is an exhilarating NA engine!

But the 600LT is, IMO, much more fun/lively. I also found the driving position and overall cabin feel to be vastly superior to the Lamborghini.

I have not felt the 600LT is "slow". :)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Can an OP PLEASE ban this Issac guy already?? You don't like Mclaren's, we know. You want everyone to know your opinion about Mclaren, we know. You love every other brand other than Mclaren, we know. Please for everyones sake Issac, go on the Lambo forums. And please stop posting on this forum.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts