McLaren Life banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am pleased to offer you this McLaren 600LT with a sticker at $378,XXX with 2200 miles garage kept for $345,000 or best offer. This 600LT is covered in MSO Paris Blue exterior paint with interior Trim by Mclaren Alcantara LT.

McLaren equipped this 600LT with many options including Ceramic Brakes - Mclaren Orange Caliper/Mach Logo, 10 Spoke U/L/W Wheel - Gloss Black, Vehicle Lift, Parking Sensors & Rear Parking Camera, Parking Sensors (Front & Rear), Battery Charger - Lithium-ion, Bowers & Wilkins 12 Speaker Audio System, McLaren Track Telemetry App and Cameras , Carbon Fiber Pack 1 and 2 , Carbon Fibre Plenum , Fire extinguisher , Steering Column- Electric, Soft Close doors

All MSO Options: Extended Carbon Fibre Still Finishers, Carbon Fibre Exterior Upgrade 3, Clubsport Pro Pack, Mclaren orange seat belts , Carbon Fibre Roof Scoop , Jet Black Leather Pads , Mclaren Orange contrast Stitch, "600 LT" embroidered in headrest, Paris Blue key Sell with 600 Lt logo.

This 600 Lt is one of the Highest Specced Cars in the country and probably the only one with Leather Senna Seats. Car also has a full car paint protection Film.

IMG_2003.JPG IMG_2058.jpg IMG_2059.jpg 555A9C15-C65F-407E-B9BF-152B6B3475AC.JPG IMG_1238-3.jpg

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Wow, that is one crazy MSRP... Never seen one that high.
Its the bc of the roof scoop and all the cf packages plus clubsport pro pack ... that makes it quiet expensive ... only way to really spend more on a 600LT are MSO paint jobs and custom wheel finishes like the gold one I guess lol ...

Really beautiful car and very nicely done

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea i went a little crazy with the options but i think i specced one unique 600. I believe one of the only ones with leather senna seats and every single carbon option.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts