McLaren Life banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning,

I am going to be planning a few McLaren specific events/drives at Supercar Sunday. If you currently own a McLaren,
Please email me at [email protected].

I want the event be private in terms of invites...and exclusivity...hence not just posting an event flier.... And it has been years since we did a McLaren day and drive... it is long overdo!

Thanking you in advance,

Dustin Troyan
Supercar Sunday
[email protected].

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Good morning,

I am going to be planning a few McLaren specific events/drives at Supercar Sunday. If you currently own a McLaren,
Please email me at [email protected].

I want the event be private in terms of invites...and exclusivity...hence not just posting an event flier.... And it has been years since we did a McLaren day and drive... it is long overdo!

Thanking you in advance,

Dustin Troyan
Supercar Sunday
[email protected].
If you co-ordinate it before / after a McMedics @ima2nr (McMedics) @EMF Audio (McMedics) visit, you may get some NorCal people down.

2012 MP4-12C
2,727 Posts
Any particular location? We in the Southeast (Specifically coastal SC/Low Country) are starving for events.....
Mine had to be postponed till next year, spring time it should be on.

• Sad
Reactions: ESR and rnixon
2012 MP4-12C
2,727 Posts
"Please leave your pets at home."... Wait... should it be more like, "Please leave your Ferrari at home" ? ;) I guess you can't include every supercar manufacturer since there's only so much space on the flyer.
It says street legal, they aren't street legal if they aren't registered.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts