McLaren Life banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i recently installed Catless downpipes on my 600LT Spider. I have Keller Performance Catless Downpipes with a DME stage 2 Tune. The car drives great, sounds amazing and those flames at night are dope. However, occasionally when i come to a red light and the car idles i notice smoke coming out of the exhaust for about 10 seconds and then dissapears. I dont believe its steam from the cold because it lingers around way longer than steam and smells (Probably from it being catless)

All the Temp's are fine and normal i just seems very random and it scared me a bit the first time i saw it. Its not a super amount of smoke but enough for me to notice it. Im not driving the car hard either - does anybody have any insight on this?

·
Registered
185 Posts
It's cool you're just spewing noxious chemicals into the air because you had to be a selfish prick and remove the hardware designed to keep them out of our lungs. Thanks!

·
Registered
219 Posts
All the Temp's are fine and normal i just seems very random and it scared me a bit the first time i saw it. Its not a super amount of smoke but enough for me to notice it. Im not driving the car hard either - does anybody have any insight on this?
Mine does the same. Decatted, tuned as well. Definitely draws attention at red lights, people wondering wth is going on.

I was thinking something was possibly burning and hit the throttle fast to blow out the smoke when light turns green lol

But @Brad33 is saying that it's normal 🤷‍♂️

yes,but he shoots flames now!
Yes, the 600LT does shoot flame stock. Thank you

http://instagr.am/p/B80-WX5nIbw/ haters gonna hate

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Took the car out for a long drive today I think all I needed was to break in the new pipes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts