McLaren Life banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any other Evo subscribers received their new issue with the MSO upgraded SLR Roadster? Not entirely keen on the paint scheme personally (all orange would have been better) but I like the upgrades. I'd assumed they wouldn't be cheap, but £150k!! :-O Id still have a black SLR and send it in to MSO if funds allowed though.

·
Registered
964 Posts
It didn't take my fancy, a bit too wild...

Strange article on the 12C, 458 and R8 V10 :confused: comparing apple and oranges maybe- one is AWD and the others are not, usually the more exciting and close ot the edge the cars are the more EVO they are, this time though they seemed to be saying the safer car was the better option:eek: although a fair conclusion.

Next month an article on the 12c, 458 and why the Nissan Micra is better for going shopping in!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wasn't sure on that one myself. I know not everyone is solely interested in price either, but the 12c and 458 are considerably more expensive. Enough that you could have an R8 v10 plus something else exciting for the same money.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Was surprised they were critical of the cabin noise for the 12C in track mode. Sent them an e-mail last night to ensure they remember it was Harry's idea and also to ensure they know it can be adjusted if they find it too loud.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw Nick's tweet the other day above the 12C clocking 104db (was it?) on the drive by noise rest too. Not much use for 99% of track days!

·
Owner
544 Posts
What can I say money don't buy taste and class. This guy has been banned from local Lamborghini runs because of his behavior. On one rally that we did together he managed to get all 40+ cars pulled over and ticketed because of his disregard for other human beings.
Which guy?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts