McLaren Life banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody
I have a problem with the left side mirror of my 720s. Sometimes it works sometimes not or sometimes it makes one movement and it stops.
Did anyone experience any similar problem?
Any suggestions?
I live in Cyprus and there is no dealer here so i would appreciate any help.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
You mean for backing up and the glass tilting down? Or the glass is stuck and you cannot adjust it with the joystick?

Or you mean the folding part of the mirror?

·
Registered
2 Posts
You mean for backing up and the glass tilting down? Or the glass is stuck and you cannot adjust it with the joystick?

Or you mean the folding part of the mirror?
I have a similar problem. My issue is that the glass on the passenger side rear view mirror tilts up when I am in reverse instead of tilting down. This happened after the same mirror failed to extend when I unlocked the car. That part was fixed when I turned the car off and relocked it then unlocked it again. However the mirror glass did not get realigned properly and when I put the car in reverse the mirror goes up and out instead of down and in.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I have a similar problem. My issue is that the glass on the passenger side rear view mirror tilts up when I am in reverse instead of tilting down. This happened after the same mirror failed to extend when I unlocked the car. That part was fixed when I turned the car off and relocked it then unlocked it again. However the mirror glass did not get realigned properly and when I put the car in reverse the mirror goes up and out instead of down and in.
read the manual. you need to adjust the mirror with car in reverse and it'll go to whatever position you set it everytime in reverse.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts