McLaren Life banner

Should i buy the mansory carbonado or p1

4K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  extremeride22 
#1 ·
Im in the process of buying my first supercar, i dont know if i should go for the MANSORY CARBONADO AVENTADOR or the MCLAREN P1.
In cost: the carbonado is cheaper, but i really want something that spikes me all the time,beauty to behold,crazy & mad, something that has prescence, pls help me imconfused as i cant decide which one to choose

#10 ·
Im in the process of buying my first supercar, i dont know if i should go for the MANSORY CARBONADO AVENTADOR or the MCLAREN P1.
In cost: the carbonado is cheaper, but i really want something that spikes me all the time,beauty to behold,crazy & mad, something that has prescence, pls help me imconfused as i cant decide which one to choose
Without a single doubt, definitely the P1. The Aventador is not in the same class.

#6 ·
Ferrari doesn't like you, you couldn't get one. :D

#13 ·
I'm pretty sure Olan is a troll... He's on here with 4 posts, saying he is about to buy his first supercar, giving two COMPLETELY different cars (I'm guess he hasn't been to see either or even tried to)... Then when you guys say P1, he says he doesn't wanna be careless with his cash and tell you to ... "figure it out, guys"

As C612 said... what is there to figure out?? Sorry if you're not a troll, but it certainly comes across that way.

#16 ·
hey Ian , the only reason i came to mclarenlife was cos , i thought we are all mature people here, not some people with the demeanor of a teenager....... & Ian calling someone a troll doesnt sit well with me.
We are mature peeps here, pls watch your words. thanks Ian,

#17 ·
hey Ian when i said guess... i wasnt joking seriously........ U got to feel me on this one, initially i was taken aback by the carbonado but a deeper look suggests that its just a souped up aventador...wanted to go for the p1 but i dont think mclaren would think im worthy enough...cos i dont own any mclaren product,.......all this was until i saw the agera r in flesh, but im not too sure if im patient enough..........

#18 · (Edited)
hey Ian , the only reason i came to mclarenlife was cos , i thought we are all mature people here, not some people with the demeanor of a teenager....... & Ian calling someone a troll doesnt sit well with me.
We are mature peeps here, pls watch your words. thanks Ian,
You displayed a rude attitude towards members here, and honestly are asking a sortof strange question that "trolls" on L4P and other forums typically ask. So I said I guess you might be, and sorry if you're not. I'm not sure if this is a great time for you to take it another step further and be rude directly to me.

Anyway, I don't think you're a troll anymore. Don't worry about McLaren not thinking you're worthy enough. They're not like Ferrari! :) From what I've experienced and heard (no p1 experience here but heard a lot), they will be respectful to you and treat you as a valued customer should be.

And yes, Carbonado might be cool, but it is basically just a really hot aventador. P1 would be something extremely unique AND very capable, and dare I say, more fun to drive if you have access to enjoyable roads or even tracks. But really, it's all about which one makes YOU feel the happiest.

Keep us posted and when you do get any car, post pics! :)

EDIT: Maybe this will help you make your decision! Awesome video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyKvgzO7Okk&feature=youtu.be

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.