McLaren Life banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been over a year since i first placed the order and here it is...finally!

I kept the spec very simple and added the orange pinstripes in vinyl in case i got bored and wanted to change things up later.

This car will be spending most of its life on racing circuits whenever my time allows. Super excited and happy to share with all of you guys.

I wish the best for all the other owners out there and speedy deliveries for those still waiting.

Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
How you gonna track without the six point harness -:).

Great looking car though!!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. Much appreciated.

How you gonna track without the six point harness -:).

Great looking car though!!!

I still haven't installed them yet. They come in a small box with the car. I'll get around to it before the first track day in spring.

·
Administrator
2,643 Posts

I kept the spec very simple and added the orange pinstripes in vinyl in case i got bored and wanted to change things up later.

This car will be spending most of its life on racing circuits whenever my time allows. Super excited and happy to share with all of you guys.

I wish the best for all the other owners out there and speedy deliveries for those still waiting.

Cheers!
Great spec and nice idea on the vinyl stripes.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Cheers!
Congrats!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts