McLaren Life banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone got any pictures of this in real life.. ? have searched and don't appear to be any on here..?

·
Registered
983 Posts
It's a color that pictures simply cannot capture - most pics just look black, or are so up close that it negates the impact. Best bet is to find one at a dealership - the effect is remarkable in the sunlight.

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
Look for the HS pics. There is one. I saw it at my dealer and was disappointed about how it looked indoors, as I wanted to spec it on my next car. Will wait to see one outside, though.

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ahh thanks gents.. i'd checked that post but hadn't drilled into the autoblog link... that does look superb... thanks kindly

·
Registered
691 Posts
You really will have to see it in person, and you'll have to make sure you get to see it in the sunlight. I LOVE Sapphire Black. In all but direct sunlight (pretty much) you get a black car, and then in sunshine you get this gorgeous ultramarine blue metallic. It's subtle, but very cool. It might be my favorite color.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Agree on Sapphire Black. Amazing color. You can almost see the blue in this rolling shot.

You do need to see it in person.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Sick Ink
18 Posts
Hate my color! But heres a example. I love to drive the car any condition but its impossible to keep clean and scratch free. Just Wrapped her in a blue color change !

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts