McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
That's excellent! Congrats to you sir!

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
359 Posts
Very nice, are there any special options not normally available?

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Ben,when do you come over for your meal at the MTC,with the big man ?? :)
Oh,nice car by the way!!

·
Registered
983 Posts
lol - I was JUST about to email you and see when you were taking delivery...

·
Registered
983 Posts
Did you trade the 12C in on this one (just remarking on your signature)?

·
Owner
893 Posts
Just curious, did McLaren change the foot well badge to only read (the new shortened name) "12C" or does the badge in the foot well it still say: MP4-12C ??
Congrats :)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did you trade the 12C in on this one (just remarking on your signature)?
Yep, it's a great car but it would sit undriven in my garage once the 12C Spider came home, and that's no way to treat a great car. The 12C Coupe should be on the market imminently @ McLaren / SF.

·
McLaren Fanatic
3,071 Posts
Just curious, did McLaren change the foot well badge to only read (the new shortened name) "12C" or does the badge in the foot well it still say: MP4-12C ??
2013 cars still say 'MP4-12C' on the little badge seen when the door is open, as well as on the floormats.

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Will be looking forward to more drag races of the new MP4-12C Spyder vs. your wife's new Giallo Tri-Strato 458 Spyder. Congrats, pretty cool it arrived so quickly.

I am assuming it has the new software upgrades?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Will be looking forward to more drag races of the new MP4-12C Spyder vs. your wife's new Giallo Tri-Strato 458 Spyder. Congrats, pretty cool it arrived so quickly.

I am assuming it has the new software upgrades?
It even has nav and Bluetooth. Cannot verify the horsepower yet but I am assured it is in there.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts