McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today is a sad day for me as I have put the 12c up for sale and have probably driven this one for the last time...

We have had an extraordinary time together, 10000 miles, a few tyres, a few brake pads, incredible speed, almost faultless reliability and just endless grins from ear to ear...I still struggle to believe that the car that rips round a track performing as a race car is the same one that you drive home in almost limo comfort....

the car that I am selling is a much better one than the one I bought, but the one I bought was incredible...

I have made friends, both virtually and in reality, which has also been an extraordinary bonus..

regrets... not having a go pro to share the lap chasing down a 458, a car I have owned and loved in the past, at the nordschleife,. something I will cherish for ever... the 12c is faster, by a margin... (and we know what happens when its put in the hands of someone who actually knows what they're doing.!)

looking forward to april and the new car, perhaps even before then...

seems we're on the point of some great news about the new car, so good times ahead for all

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
I'm looking forward to seeing your new colour,and you will have to have a picture of it with the first baby seat on the Planet,that has to be for posterity matey;):D

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Will be sorry to see the car go Mike.. glad I got to see her in use for the last time! Looking forward to the new one though...:D

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Mikey, will you miss 8th gear.........think it through before you let her go?

·
Registered
551 Posts
so mickey. you alos committed to have one of the first updated ones for next april?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts