McLaren Life banner

81 - 100 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Just noticed that your lower inlets behind the driver's door appears to be painted! Did you have that done since that's normally the ugly pallium grey trim.

I also meant to mention that I took delivery of my '19 720S in Paris Blue in Sept of 2018 from the dealership here in Seattle. Since then I've put a bit over 8k miles on it. Aside from the occasional hiccup, I've been loving every mile of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
white 650s coupe to silica white 675LT coupe to silica white 600LT spider and now papaya spark 720s spider... and will order 765LT coupe, cant decide on color...

and yes, I have tracked all of them! Most in the 675LT!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just noticed that your lower inlets behind the driver's door appears to be painted! Did you have that done since that's normally the ugly pallium grey trim.

I also meant to mention that I took delivery of my '19 720S in Paris Blue in Sept of 2018 from the dealership here in Seattle. Since then I've put a bit over 8k miles on it. Aside from the occasional hiccup, I've been loving every mile of it.
Palladium lower air intake is part of Performance trim (as with various other palladium painted elements). Base and luxury trim has it in body colour. I agree that the body colour intake looks cleaner.

Reactions: VRP14

·
Registered
627 Posts
Palladium lower air intake is part of Performance trim (as with various other palladium painted elements). Base and luxury trim has it in body colour. I agree that the body colour intake looks cleaner.
Thanks for the clarification!

·
Registered
113 Posts
720s Performance Spider. Ordered in October 2019 and delivered in April 2020. Most options included as well as Volcano Orange. Complete Xpel and ceramic coating. 2250 miles as of Tuesday. Had a new 2016 650s Spider previously.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Following unmac mentioning a few times that he thinks there are very few actual owners on here, he said he thought there were 6 to 8, I thought it would be interesting to see how many of us there were.

Can you post if you are an owner say if you bought new or used and maybe post a pic ?

Specced it in Feb 2018 and delivered new in May 2018 done 14K miles, pic is of it brand new being unloaded from the delivery trailer :)

Following unmac mentioning a few times that he thinks there are very few actual owners on here, he said he thought there were 6 to 8, I thought it would be interesting to see how many of us there were.

Can you post if you are an owner say if you bought new or used and maybe post a pic ?

Specced it in Feb 2018 and delivered new in May 2018 done 14K miles, pic is of it brand new being unloaded from the delivery trailer :)

Here’s mine. Used 2018. Bought it with only dumb money miles on it.
AE3270B2-0A16-4949-B925-A888671D9D19.jpeg
AE3270B2-0A16-4949-B925-A888671D9D19.jpeg

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have 2018 Azores 720s bought a year ago. I upgraded from a 650 spider. Unfortunately mine has been at Chicago service for 2 months due to “a timing issue” 😡

·
Registered
303 Posts
I didn’t know there was a 2017 model year 720s. Was that the launch edition. I know there is a listing for 2017 model year but I’ve never seen one before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81 - 100 of 106 Posts