McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Following unmac mentioning a few times that he thinks there are very few actual owners on here, he said he thought there were 6 to 8, I thought it would be interesting to see how many of us there were.

Can you post if you are an owner say if you bought new or used and maybe post a pic ?

Specced it in Feb 2018 and delivered new in May 2018 done 14K miles, pic is of it brand new being unloaded from the delivery trailer :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Azores - bought new in 2019 although the car had been in the showroom for quite some time already. It is a 2018 build but has received all updates.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
brand new delivered in January 2019... now with 9k and keeping until new replacement is out....

·
Registered
McLaren 720S spider, 2020. Spark.
387 Posts
Papaya, been in our garage a few months. Had a 570S before that.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Following unmac mentioning a few times that he thinks there are very few actual owners on here, he said he thought there were 6 to 8, I thought it would be interesting to see how many of us there were.

Can you post if you are an owner say if you bought new or used and maybe post a pic ?

Specced it in Feb 2018 and delivered new in May 2018 done 14K miles, pic is of it brand new being unloaded from the delivery trailer :)

Yeap; very few 720s owners consistently posting on here.

I've been a member since 2014. I'm using a new I.D. for the last year and a half (combined about 5,000 postings). I found the forums when I bought a 650s with the regular exhaust and wanted a louder exhaust (google search brought me here).

Forums helped me in getting the exhaust (awe), learning how to put the wing all the way up in the 650s in a parked position, shortcut to the lift (when someone posted it, I remembered that my sales person had told me about it but I had forgotten about it). One member who posted on the forums consistently had in his signature "I read the owner's manual"; He used to always quote it when answering someone. It opened up my mind of where the answers were.

7 Mac cars in those six years and 3 currently (P1, 720s, 600 LT).

20 people within 10 mile radius of where I live own a 720s (only one of those members posting on here (rarely) and he doesn't count now as he moved 100 miles away). I live 35 miles away from my dealer. Over 200 720s delivered by my dealer in the last 2.5. years. Not many of them on the forums and definitely not consistently posting on here.

I have thousands of Mac owners who follow me on instagram and message me through that medium. Most of the owners seem to like to share information privately through that medium rather than on the forums.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
2020 720 spider...posted pictures before..... Maybe 20 people active or 30? with maybe 5000-6000 cars? Seems about the same as other forums.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts