1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Still get goosebumps!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Check the video at the 17 second mark. Notice the front lip spoiler was integrated with the nose/bumper. It's one single piece. To my eye, it's a much cleaner look then the 'fangs' Stephenson changed it too.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
I remember that one - thanks for the memories. Being on a racetrack today, in cars with all the latest updates, reminded me just how phenomenal these machines really are. This car is such an incredible achievement; I can hardly wait to see what else comes from McLaren over the next several years. Time to re-start the Chris Goodwin Fan Club! :)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I remember that one - thanks for the memories. Being on a racetrack today, in cars with all the latest updates, reminded me just how phenomenal these machines really are. This car is such an incredible achievement; I can hardly wait to see what else comes from McLaren over the next several years. Time to re-start the Chris Goodwin Fan Club! :)
A car company with an all carbon line-up. It was always going to be McLaren to do it first. That's really cool.

I'm really excited for P13. I wonder if they can make it smaller than the 12c. Sorry, wrong thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts