McLaren Life banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning to take my 675LT out every now and then during the winter. I was wondering what people are running for their rims + tires. I'm debating between HRE or just getting another set of OEMs and possibly some Sottozero 3s. Needed some opinions and wanted to know what other people are running.

·
@ChaseZimmerman
304 Posts
I'm 100% ordering a set of HREs for my 675LT Spider as well. I think I'm going to do the P104SC style with a new set of P4S tires. If I were you, I'd run the stocks for winter on appropriate tires and use the HREs for the warmer months on the P4S tires.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm 100% ordering a set of HREs for my 675LT Spider as well. I think I'm going to do the P104SC style with a new set of P4S tires. If I were you, I'd run the stocks for winter on appropriate tires and use the HREs for the warmer months on the P4S tires.
Yeah thats what I was thinking of doing. Mounting the winter tires onto my stocks and running the trofeos on the HREs. Debating if I should swap over to the P4S too...

·
@ChaseZimmerman
304 Posts
Yeah thats what I was thinking of doing. Mounting the winter tires onto my stocks and running the trofeos on the HREs. Debating if I should swap over to the P4S too...
Give the P4S a shot... I can't even begin to tell you how much I love these tires. I run them on all of my cars, lol!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Give the P4S a shot... I can't even begin to tell you how much I love these tires. I run them on all of my cars, lol!
Seconded. I have them on every car I own besides the lotus on track tires and the McLaren (only because I still have so much tread left on the PZeros)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 5 of 5 Posts